Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, as what?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I got up early to put white color in my hair and I've been sitting here eating breakfast in half a costume, because I'm not donning the full Doctor Strange outfit until I get to work, because I don't want to try driving in a cape.

So, yes.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I got up early to put white color in my hair and I've been sitting here eating breakfast in half a costume, because I'm not donning the full Doctor Strange outfit until I get to work, because I don't want to try driving in a cape.

So, yes.

Cool. I was going to wear a loose rope around my neck and paint my face pale... but I neglected to do either, because I'm lazy.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Nah, I live in the middle of nowhere so there's not much point for me. If there was, I wouldn't mind being a shorter version of Michael Meyers though, heh. I've been enjoying those movies lately.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I would love to, but I have to wear a work uniform today, and I don't get off until 2am. Maybe next year...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Havent dressed up in a while. Though I do remember what i think my last costume was.

I didnt wear it for trick or treating, i dont think, though my memeory is kinda hazy on that, so im not really sure.

Anyway, I made the costume myself for a haunted house thing my robotics club was doing back when i was in middle school. I got an old pair of sweatpants, cut a hole in the crotch area, then stuck my head through that and my arms through the pant legs. Then, I wrapped a few belts all around me, and hey presto, a homemade straightjacket! It actually looked better than an actual straightjacket costume, lol. And it was almost as effective, cause i could barely move my arms in the damn thing!

I finished it off with a psycho hockey mask my mom bought, which was the only part of the costume we spent money on, and a plastic hand hung around my neck with some jewelry that looked like a chain. My mom took a picture, but lord knows where that is by now.

For the haunted house, I would sit behind a corner, and jump out yelling STRIP THE FLESH!!! and the like (try and guess the reference, lol).

The whole thing was pretty fun, but damn if it didnt get hot in there after a while! And as i said before, the thing was surprisingly effective. I could only move one of my arms out of the belts.

I should have dressed up this year. My sister and her boyfriend got a great haul. Next time for sure!

And hey, I may even take another crack at making my own costume! Cause damn if it wasnt fun and satisfying making that thing.