Are there any other sex toys in the game you can just leave in you?

Khloe

Jun 26, 2018
Very much like the hardlight undergarments, are there any items in the game you can just leave inside of you as you walk around?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Nope, but it's one such item that could be added with a suitable number of events. Would be nice for exhibitionists.

Can confirm, I love those

I kinda wish TiTS had a similar system as CoC2 so that you could actually leave the toys in and not utterly cripple your combat ability because you constantly lost to lust damage

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
The Butt Bug, sort of. Or was it Intestinal Insect? Ass Arthropod? I can't remember.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Huh? This seems like a good idea for future content for someone to write and code. Too bad it's probably not gonna ever be written or coded anytime soon and that Hardlight underwear is gonna probably be the only one.

A

Athena

I had a few items in the works that would work like this coming soon! Least as soon as said character with them is reviewed and implemented.

I take it you're referring to Kiona, correct? I've been looking forward to that for a while.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I take it you're referring to Kiona, correct? I've been looking forward to that for a while.
Yeah... I've been trying to bring myself up to writing a general PC masturbation scene for the dildos, but other than that, she is 100% ready to go~
Huh? This seems like a good idea for future content for someone to write and code. Too bad it's probably not gonna ever be written or coded anytime soon and that Hardlight underwear is gonna probably be the only one.
Ahem...

EvanKing

Jan 18, 2021
I have always had so much fun when I discovered this little feature. I actually am a fan of sex toys. I have a few different adult toys for different things and different fantasies. I am no stranger to adult toys but I usually prefer something that is more kinky so to speak and not something that you use with a 16-year-old otaku girl. I am lucky to have a partner who is willing to experiment with me and is open to different types of tools to enhance the experience. One of my personal favorites from the array of adult toys that I have is a bluetooth vibrator. I like it the most because I can control it remotely and it doesn't matter if I am in the same room as my partner or across the city. I think that if you guys want to try something new this might hit the spot (pun intended)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I have always had so much fun when I discovered this little feature. I actually am a fan of sex toys. I have a few different adult toys for different things and different fantasies. I am no stranger to adult toys but I usually prefer something that is more kinky so to speak and not something that you use with a 16-year-old otaku girl. I am lucky to have a partner who is willing to experiment with me and is open to different types of tools to enhance the experience. One of my personal favorites from the array of adult toys that I have is a bluetooth vibrator. I like it the most because I can control it remotely and it doesn't matter if I am in the same room as my partner or across the city. I think that if you guys want to try something new this might hit the spot (pun intended)
The fuck's with newbie members necroing everything.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The fuck's with newbie members necroing everything.
Is this some new fad I'm too old for? Guess it's better than eating detergent or snorting condoms...