Are there any eroge or visual novel type games that compete with akaburs witch trainer or princess t

thatpal

Mar 26, 2016
Now now, I know the games can get a bit grindy, but really what makes those games so damn good is that it's very pleasing on the eyes. Great artstyle/good music. Good writing, and overall I think just did 

If not, I'm honestly completely ignorant to eroges in general. Do you know a good one? (any fetish)

DownTheDrain

Aug 4, 2016
You might have to be a bit more specific than that.

If you're looking for games that are similar in theme or mechanics (slave trainer games) then no, as far as I know there aren't any real competitors right now. There's Jack-o-nine-tails but that doesn't have original artwork and is a whole lot darker, plus a long list of patreon projects in various states of being nowhere near finished (Something Unlimited and such). Of course there are also Japanese titles like the Custom Reido series and probably a lot of others I never heard about but those are usually neither free nor fully translated.

On the other hand, if you're just looking for visually pleasing and well written erotic games of any kind then I'd probably hit the character limit of this forum while trying to list them all. You're probably not looking for a visual novel if you want a "grindy" game, VNs rarely have more than basic game mechanics, you mostly just make decisions that lead to different story branches and sexy time with different girls.

So yeah, what exactly are you aiming for? A strategy game or RPG with sexual elements? Eastern or western art style? Censored or not? English only? Free titles or full-price games as well?

thatpal

Mar 26, 2016
On the other hand, if you're just looking for visually pleasing and well written erotic games of any kind then I'd probably hit the character limit of this forum while trying to list them all.

I can't ask that you give me that much of your time, but I'm definitely all hears regarding e-roges. I'm totally new to eroges and have no idea where to start. I'm also NOT opposed to darker themes, so throw whatever you have at me

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Now now, I know the games can get a bit grindy, but really what makes those games so damn good is that it's very pleasing on the eyes. Great artstyle/good music. Good writing, and overall I think just did 

If not, I'm honestly completely ignorant to eroges in general. Do you know a good one? (any fetish)

So, it's not really like akubars games, it's very different, but a game that I think has amazing promise, amazing art, sexy girls and good humour is https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3672-quest-failed-monster-girlfemdom-visual-novel/ <--- this one
I definitely recommend giving it a try, it;s my fave atm.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Library story by latissa and xaljio. The dark lord's trip by loganid, and camelot by shadow portal.