Ardia Question

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Considering Ardia is nice to you for the most part and actually respects your position as captain (even if she did call attention to it in a mocking way), I really wouldn't expect a bad end from her like we got with the Forgehound. Even if she does call us her beta if we have become addicted, I don't feel like Ardia would be the kind of person to actually end the quest of the person who freed her just because she wants another beta when she could have basically anyone else in the galaxy. Maybe I'm just interpreting the character wrong, but that's the impression I personally got from her.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
No she'll be recruitable.
Does...whatever dzaan take to suppress cum addictiveness...have any serious side effects?

Is Ardia okay with using it?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Does...whatever dzaan take to suppress cum addictiveness...have any serious side effects?

Is Ardia okay with using it?

She does use it normally; the pirates didn't give her any while she was a slave however. AFAIK there's no side effects, and if there are they'd probably be sexy anyway.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Will there be an option to access to her dick scenes without performing oral sex on her female bits?

Reactions: Drash