Arachnomorphia, a (long-overdue) spider TF

ExxWhy

Nov 9, 2021
Hey there, naïve first time poster here (this is the part where you groan in exasperation).

I've been playing TiTS for around a year at this point, and having identified my likes and things I'd like to see in it at some point, I figure now is as good a time as any to attempt a contribution. As someone who's spent a good amount of time in both CoC and TiTS, I've noticed the glaring lack of spider / drider content in TiTS, despite the fact that a lot of the raw materials are already present in the game. Obviously, Holiday has her spider suit that you can wear, but that's incredibly rigid and hard to use for character customizing. However, it does mean almost all of the tags and descriptions are already there and just need something to make it more cohesive.

Now, I'm not trying to do anything fancy here; I know how important keeping things small is, especially at the beginning, and I'm under no impressions of grandeur. I don't expect to be the Mary Sue who manages to get their draft perfect on the first try, gets their writing added to the game post-haste, and solves all the world's problems with their sheer talent. However, I have dabbled in writing every now and then, and like to think I'm halfway decent at it.

But anyways, on to the point that actually matters: the link.

Like I said, nothing fancy here. Before you yell at me, yes, a lot of this is more-or-less taken straight from CoC. Not because I'm trying to be lazy or unoriginal, but because I really don't see anything big to change. I just want this stuff in the game, first and foremost, and if that means writing a shitty draft with only the barest hope of making it in, then so be it.

Anywho, as of posting it's just the set of physical transformations. I hope to get to the appearance and transformation blurbs soon (famous last words, I know), but until then I ask you, kind forumite, to give me some feedback or ideas, whether it be suggestions about the item itself or formatting of the document (because I'm certain I screwed that up one way or another). Or just tell me my writing is shit and to Ctrl+Alt+Delete my life, whatever floats your boat.

Regardless, thanks for humoring an ignorant little hobbyist, and I do hope to at least get a little bit out of this, whether it be some experience in the worst case or my own pet-TF in the best.

(also, this is a repost; I'm pretty the the forum ate the first one, but if it does happen to magically reappear from limbo, let me know where it is and I'll gladly send it back into nonexistence)

Last edited:

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
I really liked the spider-morphs from CoC and I think it’d be pretty cool to see something similar here.

A lot of the transformations you listed are ones you can already get from the nyrean rock candy and the zil ration, though. I think that make sense if you’re designing a bothrioc transformative item that they drop upon defeat, but if this is something meant to be purchased I'd say stick to the more unique transformations you described. That way, players could get the basic transformations, like chitinous skin, Sylvan ears, and an ovipositor from the nyrean rock candy for free, and then pay for just a single dose of a fancy spider mod that specializes in the more specific transformations.

I'm big a fan of the tarantula and 8-legged bits, because I personally do like the wacky alien body parts. :)

By the way, it looks like your first post came back to life!

Last edited:

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Not bad, however, I put it to you that Fenoxo won't like having a source of the Aphrodisiac tongue mod other than the Myr Red Pill, it would require Shekka's venom addiction and Sylvie's venom kiss scenes to be re-written. On the other hand (hehe), you aren't requesting more than 2 arms, so at least you know about that little rule.