[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
We'll prolly see the shy kitty soon enough now!
That's true, but only from a certain point of view of SoonTM. Fisi is now at the bottom of the list of things "to be coded". It's a good thing, to be sure, we are pretty much guaranteed to see her in-game at some point, but it's unlikely to be in what is typically considered a short amount of time.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That's true, but only from a certain point of view of SoonTM. Fisi is now at the bottom of the list of things "to be coded". It's a good thing, to be sure, we are pretty much guaranteed to see her in-game at some point, but it's unlikely to be in what is typically considered a short amount of time.

Congratulations on getting her in! Hopefully she will actually be coded and added to the game sooner, rather than later.

Thanks! Well, its whatever Fen decides in the end. I'm not in a giant rush either way, but since I now know that Fisi will be a thing eventually, I can make the expacs without reservations meanwhile, and I can work on other things too until then. :) This is still my bread n' butter project, but maybe I should tone down on the inspiration for future stuff... Heh.

Last edited:

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
I know with Chaurmine he put roughly the first half in first, then the next week the remaining half. Fisi being somewhat larger of a project, I'd imagine it'll be implemented in 3 chunks. But it'll all get in eventually though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm we need to try ask other coders that works to see if they can deal with Fisi sooner than Soon(tm)

Let try one I trust may be the best shoot to have Fisi ingame sooner than soon: @Jacques00 - could be so kind to look in next few days over Fisi gdoc to see if it possibe for you to help this content get ingame anywhere within....umm next month?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Most likely it's prolly not gonna happen within the month, which is fine I suppose. Such is the price to pay for being a tad overzealous with the project as a whole.

As for the expac, I'm starting to get some writer's block (or at least a number of distracting issues are coming up when I try to finish stuff on it), so I'm gonna be taking some time to develop the next character that I wanted to work on afterwards. I don't think he'll be as big as Fisi for sure though, but hopefully he'll be interesting in the end.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could also try (porbably would be harder to do than said) to split current rev by Fen content into smaller parts so he could rise Fisi poition on "to be coded" list.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What will you do now Lkyn?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You could also try (porbably would be harder to do than said) to split current rev by Fen content into smaller parts so he could rise Fisi poition on "to be coded" list.
Since it was fully reviewed and accepted, I'm not going to do anything else to the project post-Fen review so as to potentially mess with the integrity of the project. However FenCo wants to take the project; if they wanna do it all at once or split it in parts themselves, I'll leave it up to them. I don't want to interfere with that process since they know what they're more than I would... :confused: The project is already in the "To be coded" pile so the rest is essentially out of my hands anyways.

What will you do now Lkyn?
Hmm... I think next on the list while working on Fisi would be developing a trappy kaithrit male on Mhen'ga by the name of Nika. He's a thief living deep in the jungle under the guise of "The Impregnator", though he's only fresh off the block from learning from his past successor. So far from his first encounter, I wanted the PC to run into him hiding from some locals/wild naleen. You help him out and bed him as a reward, but then he steals the PC's panties/whatever underwear they have on (If nekked, probably gonna be credits instead). A LOT of details are still in the works so don't quote me on these! Stuff right now is HEAVILY up to change if needed.

I'm collaborating heavily with @Night Trap on this character since this character is kinda taking up the mantle of one of his ideas with one of my own, that and this character is shippable with another one of his characters (Lucia) in progress. So far, having a LOT of fun developing this character so far. All it is is getting the finer details down and I can get started on it.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hello I'm looking to learn the game's codebase in hopes that I may help contribute. As a sort of proof-of-concept before I bother the important people, I was wondering if I could attempt to implement your character. No promises and I'm not trying to steal anyone's limelight, which is why I'm asking first.

I really like your character and it seems fairly complex as far as implementation goes, so I thought it'd be a fun way to learn.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Maybe don't start with a 100+ page character just to "learn".
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with @noobsaleh. My project may not be the best of places to start off with coding. :confused: I highly appreciate the sentiment though, and I'm glad you like Fisi enough to consider doing that! :)

@Upcast Drake If anything, I would start of with getting a good understanding of how transformatives are coded and how they affect certain parsers. TFs are pretty much the main staple to this game to it might be best to start somewhere along there!

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I thought it'd give me a pretty thorough idea of how the codebase works. I'd like to clarify I'm not learning how to code, I've got lots of experience with that, just how the TiTs codebase itself works. That being said, I'm open to any smaller suggestions if you have them. I'm not dead-set on this particular one or anything, it was just the one I had the most interest in.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Any TF or single scene on the submission pile.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Ooh! Congrats! Honestly, I'm really loving the idea of the new character you mentioned too. Traps are always pretty great.

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Small update time while I'm on it!

Almost have a 3rd sex scene done for the first expac with some sexy time cuddlin for female and male PCs. Starting to get around to the harder stuff so hopefully I have the discipline to get those done in a timely manner! Expac doc's reaching about 13k words with 5 more sex scenes to go and a few more blurbs. I'll try not to make this as big as the main doc but I doubt it'll be that big.

As far as other projects go, I got a bit of Nika x Lucia art done by the lovely @Pheobrise again! I'll show that one when it's appropriate, since I only just fleshed his character out just about 100% as a whole, and got his full appearance description done. I can't wait to get that started as well!

And to build up the Fisi hype while we await her to get out of coding limbo, I got some artwork done by Lilirulu of Fisianna! Enjoy! :catte:

Fisi - Lilirulu.png Fisi (Underwear ver.2) = Lilirulu (Resized).png Fisi (Nude) - Lilirulu.png

Edit: Y'know... In every pic and commish I had of Fisi, I just realized I keep forgetting that she actually has whiskers... Hell, I keep forgetting that fact myself! :negativeman: Oh well, I suppose there are talented editors out there.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That Fisi looks a few years older, I like it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By the time she will go live porbably you will have pic with whistlers to be given to Fen as pic usable as bust for her ingame.

Also I think that merely different artist artistic vision that made her look slight older so calling it a lil Fisi may sound slight akward.

Lkyn - does Fisi whistlers are super (thic...err) long or typical for her race?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ugh.. I ummm.. ok.. I forgot she is modded human. :(

So then question is about been compared to kaithrit race member ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah... I decided to just get rid of any mentions of whiskers on her doc for now to stay consistent with the art. (I only mentioned the 3 times anyway, one of which in the appearance description anyways.) I've grown attached to her not having them anyways, but if anthro Fisi becomes a thing, I'll bring them back then. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Timeagain

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ugh.. I ummm.. ok.. I forgot she is modded human. :(

So then question is about been compared to kaithrit race member ^^
I think the only distinguishable things differentiating her from a Kaithrit at this point is mainly the digitigrade legs and the paws. Probably also the fact that she isn't as busty as an average Kaith as well.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
but if anthro Fisi becomes a thing, I'll bring them back then. :)
Please make it a thing, please make it a thing, please make it a thing, please make it a thing, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND UNHOLY PLEASE MAKE IT A THING!!!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
:negativeman:

EDIT: Those are easily C's if not D's in her bust, though.
Mmm, they definitely look more on the D side if anything just by looking, though Fisi is a smol girl in general, so size proportion-wise I think it would be pretty accurate to say its a C-cup on a girl her size.

Please make it a thing, please make it a thing, please make it a thing, please make it a thing, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND UNHOLY PLEASE MAKE IT A THING!!!
I really want to, and am trying to. The problem is, I'm finding it difficult to place what Anthro Fisi would benefit from as opposed to Catgirl Fisi. If I can come up with something that she would or could do as an anthro as opposed to normal Fisi, I'd be 100% game to put this in.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Mmm, they definitely look more on the D side if anything just by looking, though Fisi is a smol girl in general, so size proportion-wise I think it would be pretty accurate to say its a C-cup on a girl her size
This sentence only makes sense in TiTSverse with its volume based measurments system. :p

Reactions: Lkynmbr24