[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 But I liked your joke. More serious this time...yeah I would really look up to this hand holding stuff too. Totaly not because of certain 11 feet talk Orca-girl named Ceani that is fond of hand holding with PC :rolleyes:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Fisianna is willing to consider getting as intimate as hand-holding... maybe...

but only in the privacy of her bedroom, with the lights turned off, and keeping everything under the covers.

Don't forget with music on as well! :smuggo:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fisianna in threesomes/foursomes/orgies when? :p

That would fall near "higher art of kamasutra" due to need to mintain hand holding while all of paticipating npc's/pc are under bed sheets in dark room and proper music playing in the background.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
That would fall near "higher art of kamasutra" due to need to mintain hand holding while all of paticipating npc's/pc are under bed sheets in dark room and proper music playing in the background.
She is a kitty-cat; she is flexible enough. :smuggo:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She may be flexible but we not have so many other cat npc's to handle this much...bending in all possible shapes. :catte:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
58086921.jpg
Steele: Could we hold hands for a bit?
Fisi: H-hold h-hands?! B-bu-but that's so embarrassing:oops:! I don't think i'm ready for that yet. C-could we just have normal sex instead?:oops:
Also this is why we need the ironycat emote on here!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We used to have a lot more smily and emotes on the old site... a lot more.
T'would be nice to have plenty more here! I dig the look, though I'm not familiar with the old forum since I think I JUST started getting into TiTS right after the forum switch.

Also, 20k views for the thread on this neko-gal. Holy... :eyepop: Super stoked to see this kitty get as much attention as it did. :rolleyes: I imagine review time should be any moment hopefully, but I'll keep plugging on the expac till, and after then. Love you all and thanks for the support so far! :catte:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That 20k+ views mean how much we all need this kitty and generaly new kitty npc ingame ;) So just sit and look proud of yourself even if it for a short... hour or day :p

:catte: :catte: Hail Fisi :catte: :catte:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
T'would be nice to have plenty more here! I dig the look, though I'm not familiar with the old forum since I think I JUST started getting into TiTS right after the forum switch.

Also, 20k views for the thread on this neko-gal. Holy... :eyepop: Super stoked to see this kitty get as much attention as it did. :rolleyes: I imagine review time should be any moment hopefully, but I'll keep plugging on the expac till, and after then. Love you all and thanks for the support so far! :catte:
:p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Bout time for small update while we wait for word from Fen!

Got a few sex scenes for the expac done so far, but still quite a bit more to go. Also got a couple of new ideas for characters I want to develop in the future after Fisianna as well, so look forward to that! I'll share deets when they're more finalized, and on an appropriate thread. :catte:

Also got a nice pic of Fisianna in her undies done by the lovely Pheobrise! Review time should be pretty soon, so fingers crossed still for a pass!

Fisi.png

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I just wanna pick her up under her arms, kiss her and snuggle the itty bitty kitty-girl.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Fen has finally gotten to Fisi! The end is in sight. He's still holding the final verdict, but he's sixty pages in without a solid rejection, so the odds are good.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
F0zV9LR.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That barely after half or 110 pages as he said but...progress is progess still. May the Friday bring joy to backers that awaits Fisi.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I keep misreading her name as something like "Fistyanna", and feeling really bad because she's clearly not that kind of character at all.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I keep misreading her name as something like "Fistyanna", and feeling really bad because she's clearly not that kind of character at all.
Believe me, that joke has been made so many times now that I made a silly mode mention of that in one of the date scenes... lol. :confused:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright. My even greater apologies for sounding like a broken record then.
No worries about that. It's getting rather funny really. :p (Inb4 someone asks for a fisting scene with her...)

Edit: Also just got in word, we have the A-OK! We'll prolly see the shy kitty soon enough now!

Last edited: