Appearance vs UI avatar's

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Why does the avatar look different than the description?

No dicks, no rows of tits?

You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 2.87 metres tall male cat-boy, with an average body and soft, unremarkable flesh. You are currently wearing your leather armor segments, comfortable bra and comfortable loincloth and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has an androgynous set of features that would look normal on a male or female. The ass-length, sandy blonde hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy cat ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. You have well-formed thighs, and your nice ass has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. A soft white cat-tail sprouts just above your fair rump, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two tits with one 5.1-cm elongated cherry-like nub each. They could easily fill a big EE-cup bra.
—The second row holds two tits with one 5.1-cm milk moistened cherry-like nub each. They could easily fill a big EE-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two tits with one 5.1-cm nipple each. They could easily fill a big EE-cup bra.

Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three ready, mutated dicks!
—Your first cock is 20.3 centimetres long and 4.1 centimetres thick.
—Another of your broad peckers is 20.3 centimetres long and 4.1 centimetres in diameter.
—The next meaty, flat-tipped horse-member is 30.5 centimetres long and 4.6 centimetres wide. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of its shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
A scrotum with pair of apple-sized balls swings heavily beneath your group of huge, mixed cocks. You estimate each of them to be about eight centimetres across

You have one tight ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're playing a mod, aren't you? If that's the case, you should ask on the thread belonging to the mod you're playing.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Sorry, my mistake could someone move my thread to mod's section?
I'm playing CoC (Revamp) 1.4.9a

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
"(DEBUG BUILD ONLY) Added experimental sprite viewer for appearance by Aimozg. This is a work in progress!"
your asking something that just came out to be 100% fleshed out and done when theres at least a hundred tfs in this game

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
While you're at it, where did you get this experimental build? I never found it on the main thread.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Beasts rows and cocks may be hardest/last part of what Aimozg will add to character viewer since that most complicated things to add on pic without making whole pic look well like someone just smashed together many different pictures.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Do keep in mind me and Rook aren't exactly pushing this with revamp as a priority but all mods. As such the viewer won't be ready until it support both X and R. At the current time we both taking a break from spriting but trust me once it's truly out it will look way better then this.

Reactions: cadrack