Anyway to replay the Amara/Shade threesome?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
No I never pasted that scene. I prefer to avoid getting on Shade's bad side. I don't want to fight my own sister. Bad enough we have to fight our cousin.

J-leaf

Jul 7, 2024
No I never pasted that scene. I prefer to avoid getting on Shade's bad side. I don't want to fight my own sister. Bad enough we have to fight our cousin.
But that was a consolation thing that Shade planned in order to make her friend (Amara) and her lover/sibling? (You) to become somewhat on good terms.

It can only be done if Shade has a HIGH rating of you.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I know, but the only way to get that far is to say you'll never interfere with Amara's business or work with Kara again, and I just can't say yes to that. That's why I prefer to do the initial confrontation, help Kara slip away, complete the Myrellion storyline, tell Shade we're siblings when we bump into her at the starport and only then, do the next step of Kara's questline. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

TheShepard256

That's why I prefer to do the initial confrontation, help Kara slip away, complete the Myrellion storyline, tell Shade we're siblings when we bump into her at the starport and only then, do the next step of Kara's questline. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
I'm pretty sure doing it that way while also being lovers with Shade will also lead to this threesome, so long as you decide to be lovers rather than sisters when you meet her on Uveto for the first time. Same if you did that, but didn't tell her about your biological relationship - in fact, it's really just "you and Shade are lovers" and "you fought Amara during KQ2" (or maybe simply "you did KQ2, regardless of how you deal with Amara", I'm not sure on that bit) that are the prerequisites for the threesome.