Anyway to reduce corruption?

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I think Father Sanders also lowers it.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Yep, found that out accidentally. Seems to be 1 point of corruption I think for every Blessing.

Unfortunately it seems like you can't receive blessings past a certain point of corruption. I've gotten up to 53 and he told me I needed pure soul to receive a blessing. Dropping it to 48 didn't help either. I think the last time I got a blessing while corrupted was 45 or lower, but I'll have to wait for the fountain to recharge to find out.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Every time you try to get a blessing, the game "tosses a die" against your Corruption to determine when the blessing works - it's not a hard threshold, it just becomes increasingly unlikely (e.g. for corruption over 50 the chance drops below 50%). The amount of corruption removed increases with Corruption level, but it's still at most 3 points per blessing.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Every time you try to get a blessing, the game "tosses a die" against your Corruption to determine when the blessing works - it's not a hard threshold, it just becomes increasingly unlikely (e.g. for corruption over 50 the chance drops below 50%). The amount of corruption removed increases with Corruption level, but it's still at most 3 points per blessing.

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!