Anyway to possibly get an enhanced Cheat Menu?

Rerabox

Jun 16, 2022
Alright so originally I was gonna post this under "What Content Would You Like Added?" but thats only for specific scenes and kinks, and seeing as theres no proper place to put it I figured I would here. If, somehow, this was seen, I personally think the Cheat Menu needs to be a bit more fleshed out. At the current moment it can do so much, but one of the main things that it doesnt let you do, without using a bunch of items, is directly edit your characters appearance.

Back when TiTSEd was still useable on the current version of TiTS, you could directly edit your character in a multitude of ways. You could change their personality, you could change their name, what genitals they had, the size of the genitals, even the perks they had. Now I get that most probably dont use it but there are the few people that want to be able to do more with whats already there, so I figured I would make a post about it. If theres a spot to post it then I apologize but I couldnt find it. Also not expecting this to get done within the next update or so but just want it to be taken into consideration.

Reactions: Abrahel and valk42