Anyway to help find Barney WITHOUT sexing up Lady Evergreen?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Don't get me wrong, on any given route where I'm NOT pregnant, I'll happily let the Tanuki Futa Not-Ursula. But what if I want to help Cait find her dad WHILE I'm pregnant? Is there any way to?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
You're in luck. The wave of content that also changed some story driven things also added an option to simply try and find barney by yourselves without her help.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You've actually never HAD to sex her, though if the Champ is unwilling or unable to become/get Evergreen pregnant she'll take an unspecified payment from Cait instead.

But yeah, it just changed so you don't need to go through her to proceed with Cat Call.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You still have to bring Cait to Evergreen, but there will be a new option to refuse her conditions and search on your own. Barney will still be found at the same spot but it won't be highlighted on the map any more. You'll need to bring Cait with you to actually advance the quest but if you didn't already happen to know where to find Barney, there will be an Investigate option on the right tile to let you know you've found it, greyed out when Cait's not present.