deleted

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
The sex scenes with Bandits have not been implemented, they were due soon before the project went on hiatus :-(

hayley26

Oct 15, 2017
damn :( recently discovered FoE was so curious about the being able to have the bandits fuck me! how long will the project be on hiatus?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
With the exception of a tidy up update, the last regular update was March 2016 and it had tailed off from the previous X-mass. I would suggest enjoying what you have and if it ever gets going again thank what ever Gods you pray to.
If you are looking for male human company have you unlocked Lei's sex scene? I believe that it is presently the only sex scene on the site written by a cis-woman, but I stand to be corrected.

hayley26

Oct 15, 2017
oh ok damn :( i don't think i have unlocked lei's sex scene yet so that's something to aim for haha though its not really because i'm looking for human male company just was curious about the bandits! was also excited to see how a week in lagon's pit ended up to get the scepter but i guess i will just have to use my imagination for that lol.