Anyone know when we will get an update

Lightningpaw

Nov 2, 2022
So I believe I have gone through as much of the game as I can at this time do we know when we will be getting an updated version on Fenoxo's website? Or even if we are?

TheShepard256

Updates for both games are posted on the main page pretty much as soon as they happen - the most recent one for CoC2 was yesterday or the day before. CoC2 patches will specify in the title whether they're a backers release or public release, and if the latter, will also contain a "new since last public patch" section in addition to the "new in this patch" section. TiTS patches will specify in the patch notes whether a particular piece of content is backers or public; if not specified, it's generally a bugfix that goes live for both backers and public.

Unless you're talking about the original CoC, in which case, no; it's as complete as it's ever going to be (unless you count mods, which have their own subforum in the CoC subforum; this is the CoC2 subforum you're asking in).

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
So I believe I have gone through as much of the game as I can at this time do we know when we will be getting an updated version on Fenoxo's website? Or even if we are?
Public updates come about once a month, usually somewhere in the 1X's. So in the next week and a half, most likely. Not a hard and fast rule, but it seems generally true from what I've seen.