Anyone interested in making corruption game??

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Hello from some time i tried to find some writer who can help making a game in rpg maker mv, whilst i certainly only beginner in mv scripting but what i can make is custom made sprites which takes some time to create but they looks for me better than cg since they are animated.

I created a script in mv which use shaders to create from set of sprites new sprites colored and clothed depends on equipment and variables which describe looks, so basically since my female sprites has nine different breast size we can customize both MC and NPC to have different skin tone/eyes color/haircolor/hair style and of course clothes (which include different color variation), so for short we can customize MC as african tomboy or sexy caucasian person.

What i lacks is creativity in creating story so without anyone willing to help me i can't start making game.

ps. if someone interest here one of the sex sprites that i made which is for D size breast of female (it too fast to see proper animation but can give you look into how it would look like in game.

Attachments

• C9GMSID.gif
    C9GMSID.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 44

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd be up for helping with the writing and such, but what kind of game are you looking to make exactly? Along with that, what kind of content? There's a lot of questions about the game most people would have, but it does seem like you plan for it to be fairly short so it seems like a cool way to pass some time.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
I write long post but decided to delete it and write from beginning and describe my ideas (which you might consider that is contain netorare and corruption, so you could consider removing netorare if you feel bad with it - since truthfully I only want to make a game which community could enjoy a bit and the only thing i do not want is gay).

So my idea for that we have a family of three MC (male POV) younger and older sister, childhood friends (one female and two males), and other npc in town, so males decided to corrupt three young adult girls (which happens to be MC sisters and childhood friend) with MC as leading actor, MC would be ringleader in corrupting girls, sending their to one of male for jobs which slowly makes them more slutty, the job will be normal at first but slowly turn into sexual activities (which is basically because of basic hypnosis book bought by males) for example for blowjob at first they do only under hypnosis but after few session they could be persuaded into it). After sending females during day to their respective jobs he can either look onto their activities or wait to night when he can basically get result of girl daily activities (so if during day girl become hypnotized to make blowjob MC can make it happen again but now his dick would be sucked). It repeats until girls become addicted to dicks and during day they would actively search for partners.

Another Idea for game is this time we have female MC and against male are lonely and decided to corrupt here, so MC do jobs for males in town which slowly turns her into slut

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Hmm.

If you're good at the sprite sex you could try hitting up Sierra Lee. They're attached to lots of top notch games and I don't think they include a proper pixel artist.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Hmm.

If you're good at the sprite sex you could try hitting up Sierra Lee. They're attached to lots of top notch games and I don't think they include a proper pixel artist.

No I'm more programmer than pixel artist, and as for my bigger sprites the reason i made was not only to have it instead of CG but also it easier to work on larger sprites, so that i can create any sex sprites. Also as for Sierra Lee games truthfully i check the last sovereign game, but truthfully description doesn't seem interesting for me (and the other game Noxian Nights i don't played since it based on unknown to me character).

zahnrad

Dec 31, 2016
Hey!

I really admire your work. It looks pretty nice!

We recently (~2 weeks ago) started working on an adult RPG Maker MV Game containing various fetished, such as m2f and corruption, etc..
The game is set in a fictional fantasy world. I own a rpg maker mv licence and have a little bit of rpg maker experience.
The project has someone who creates 3d renders for the MC and important people of the storyline. We have been working on map prototypes etc. until now.
Christmas holidays and reallife kept us quite busy, so we don't have much yet.

I would really appreciate you joining our team, because I think you would be a great addition to our work!
We could talk a little bit and share thoughts and I would be glad if you'd decide to join.
Just send me a private message if you are interested ;)

cheers and a happy new year
zahnrad

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
I'm currently working on a game for TFgamesite, "Futa Apocalypse - The Family"... IT's very hardcore... Started as a story in a larger collaborative game, but that game got put on hold, so i popped it out into it's own twine game.

Definitely not for most, as the plot is the world is suddenly taken over by a shemale virus, converting people into mindless femboy sex zombies. Story path in the original had several stories you could choose from. My segment off that was called "The Family" and revolves around the actions of a family unit, consisting of a son, 2 sisters and the mother (dad was converted)...

I've since expanded the plot of my tale to include a reason for the 'virus', as being demonic breath upon the world.... And it will have 2 main storylines. One where the family attempts to escape intact, and one where the son becomes corrupted by the demonic influence and receives power to corrupt his family... His powers allow them to keep their mind and appearance, in order to weaponize them against the remaining survivors.

Not being an artist myself, the game currently uses gifs and images taken from the web, but I've been searching for someone who can do some image manipulations for me, to convert otherwise normal girls into futa's, over a series of manips to the same image, which i can then compile as gifs to show a transformation.

Not sure if you have any manipulation skill, or if you would be interested, but thought i would throw it out there, since you seem to be looking for something to work on :p

UltimaTiger

Oct 4, 2015
I posted a thread the other day about a game concept I am working on. but i am most likely going to be working in unity and trying to avoid the "I was made in RPG maker" look. however, simple but potentially visually variable sex animations along with moderate amounts of descriptive text was kind of my plan. so maybe we could colab well, send me a PM if you are interested.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Screenshot.png
for those who are thinking how my sprites look into MV game, for male actors there are based on the same template (and if you think why is there are two sex events being played it just the character that change it's pose is being in more than one event (specifically the female is in twenty events which all change sprite to current pose).
Also as for males it's has four different actors on map based on the same template (and of course template change when we equip/deequip clothes)