Any way to get Throbb other than Penny and Badger?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Since i want to turn Badger into a bimbo and have penny use the horse sheath without having taken any throbb, if there any other way to get some of the stuff or am I forced to have Penny take the drug?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

erm... okay... forums are being stupid again with quotes...

Anyways... as far as I remember if you give Penny the Syth Sheath she will still sell throbb. I think at least that's what I saw when I played my last game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
erm... okay... forums are being stupid again with quotes...

Anyways... as far as I remember if you give Penny the Syth Sheath she will still sell throbb. I think at least that's what I saw when I played my last game.

Thats only if you give her some throbb before the sheath as giving her the horse cock first turns her uninterested into using it on herself.

Wich is really like from a story telling stand point, as what Steele does in that case is morally better than giving her the drug

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thats only if you give her some throbb before the sheath as giving her the horse cock first turns her uninterested into using it on herself.

Wich is really like from a story telling stand point, as what Steele does in that case is morally better than giving her the drug

Talk with her about futa, say stay a girl, this would unlock throbb. Now talk again, give her horsecock, she would still sell it and have horsecock.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The inititial choice unlocks Throbb, regardless of the decision.  Horsecock removes Penny's interest in Throbb. 

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Talk with her about futa, say stay a girl, this would unlock throbb. Now talk again, give her horsecock, she would still sell it and have horsecock.

The inititial choice unlocks Throbb, regardless of the decision.  Horsecock removes Penny's interest in Throbb. 

THANKS!!!
I know its probably stupid to get myself worked up about this but I love to roleplay roles for my characters and i really didn't want to make my steele do something like convincing a dear friend of hers to turn into a cum slut by way of COCKaine.

That's for a Renegade run or Bimbo run

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
THANKS!!!
I know its probably stupid to get myself worked up about this but I love to roleplay roles for my characters and i really didn't want to make my steele do something like convincing a dear friend of hers to turn into a cum slut by way of COCKaine.

Well, you are not alone here. Though even horsecock way is not exactly the best one. It would be better for her to stay girl.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Well, you are not alone here. Though even horsecock way is not exactly the best one. It would be better for her to stay girl.

Honestly Penny has the right to chose if she wants a Cock or not and she does want it, the problem is when shes using addictive drugs to get one instead of more expensive but way less mental damaging methods

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly Penny has the right to chose if she wants a Cock or not and she does want it, the problem is when shes using addictive drugs to get one instead of more expensive but way less mental damaging methods

She definitely does, but...

<i>“Oh, you mean this show pony you tricked me into getting?”</i> Penny asks with a knowing grin. <i>“I thought Throbb would have be all drippy and horny at all times of the day, but this thing is almost as bad!”</i> She shifts uncomfortably. <i>“I can barely hide the thing, and just thinking about it gets it hard enough to whack into the bottom of my desk.”</i>

She doesn't seem to be exactly happy with results.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
At least she isn't a cum addicted self sucking maniac which would be way worse and it is the only way of achieving her dream in a safe way. (That i know of)

I mean, let's say a very dear friend of yours tells you he or she are going to turn into herms by using a experimental medicine now or a safer method later on, and I mean its going to happen sooner or later with or without your help, wouldn't you rather make them use the safer option?

They may be not completely happy with the results but it was their choice and they were going to do it anyway with or without your consent sooner or later.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
At least she isn't a cum addicted self sucking maniac which would be way worse and it is the only way of achieving her dream in a safe way. (That i know of)

I mean, let's say a very dear friend of yours tells you he or she are going to turn into herms by using a experimental medicine now or a safer method later on, and I mean its going to happen sooner or later with or without your help, wouldn't you rather make them use the safer option?

They may be not completely happy with the results but it was their choice and they were going to do it anyway with or without your consent sooner or later.

Since you actually can convince her to stay safe from weird things, this is an actual option. Also, horsecock is not actually much safer option. Much safer than Throbb, but still. Oh, and not everyone likes horsecocks, BTW.