Any size chart mods/programs available?

Maladi

Jun 24, 2019
First of all i didnt know if i should put this on the TiTs forum or general so my apologies.

While playing TiTs and fooling around with transformatives and the size they grant( both in height and genital) i couldnt help but wonder if there was some kind of furry made 2D chart i could put a character and compare them to other objects,(for example comparing a horse dong to a soda can) in order to have more clarity on how they would look size-wise.

I know there was some kind of character creator for TiTs but it was scrapped long ago, so is there any similar program lying around that you can share?

Thanks!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nope.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Jacques00 did some size graphs for boobs and butts a while back. jacquesbewbs.jpg jacquesbutts.jpg

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I swear the far right of the ass chart is even more ridiculous than the boob chart at that same rate.
Probably because absurdly massive tits are generally more commonly depicted than such absurdly massive asses. Neither are normal persay but the hyper tits are a bit less abnormal or rather more familiar due to their increased prevalence of depictions.

Reactions: Kesil and Malidica