Any Ren'py recommendations?

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Hey guys so I've been away for a couple months, and I'm wondering if I missed any good Renpy games?

I do love me a good Renpy game xD

Also feel free to recommend any other really good games I missed, just not Text based or RPG Maker games ;)

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Nothing specific, just wanting to make sure I didn't miss anything too great recently

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
It's a paraphrase of an Elder Scrolls meme, "Khajiit has wares, if you have coin." :D

Anyway, Crimson Gray is a recent Ren'Py game by the developer of The Last Sovereign and Noxian Nights. You can find it in several places, including Steam (with a free image patch).

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Mmm, the only comes in mind are good girl gone bad by evakiss and pact with a witch by johnnymelabo
There are others as well but nothing comes in mind right now.

Reactions: jonnymelabo

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Hmm, these are all more than a couple months old,I was just looking for the most recent stuff really, but I don't think i missed anything looking at these responses

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Was Dual Family around last time you looked? That's pretty interesting, although it still hasn't gotten to the good stuff yet, at least not in the public version.

Dreams of Desire is pretty good as well.

Dunno if you'd heard of A Town Uncovered before, that's pretty great if you can get behind the unique pseudo-papercraft artstyle, which I can.

Oh, and Hreinn (the guys behind Noxian Nights) finally released the first version of Kingdom of Deception. That's DEFINITELY worth a look.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
Lab Rats if you like mind control, this is not my favorite theme, but the game deserves credit. And Thinking About You, I think this is the latest in Renpy.

Last edited: