Any point to multiple wangs?

Fangoroth

Oct 19, 2017
So I recently started playing again, and for fun I managed to track down the Dong Designer and got myself double Gryvain dongs, and I haven't yet found a scene that really changes because of it ( Though I did just find that Gray Goo get a scene for it so that's something). Was hoping I'd find something like solo DPing Khorgan into submission or fitting 2 knots in the same hole on a Raskvel. Is there a full list of scenes that are opened/changed because of it, or is there no real point?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There are several scenes written specifically for DP in the game, but I don't have a list of them for you. The writer normally has to go out of their way to accommodate double dicks though, so it's not as well supported as other things.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
two dicks is fairly commonly accounted for and opens up sticking it in the vag and the ass in many vag scenes.

Fangoroth

Oct 19, 2017
I guess I just haven't been lucky enough to find one of the scenes that has it, but I'm glad to know that at some point I'll find a use for both.

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
There's actually quite a few. Just off the top of my head:

The elf chick in the starting station, milking the waitress in the first station, Yammi + her assistant, Anno + gryvian, those snake/catgirls on Mhenga, the double-dicked bee girl on Mhenga, Kiro in the rescue scene, the milking girls in New Texas, petplay with Erra, the weightlifter girl in New Texas...

And probably plenty more!

Also, if you get yourself a cockvine, you can triple penetrate Anno and Sub Sera... (If only you could do that to all your girl crewmates!) :)

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
They're also useful for meeting different size requirements. A few scenes require massive penises, most vaginal scenes have a size limit tho. So you can get 1 behemoth for the hyper scenes and one more tame one for regular scenes.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
They're also useful for meeting different size requirements. A few scenes require massive penises, most vaginal scenes have a size limit tho. So you can get 1 behemoth for the hyper scenes and one more tame one for regular scenes.

One NPC, Gene if I remember well, specifically states this, as he has one gargantuan draconic cock and a small humanoid one.

Since I don't play hyper, seems like I'm locked out of the scene where Emmy fucks you (cries)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Shekka on Tarkus gets dped when you bend her over with two wangs. The Raskvel Broodmother jerks off your other dick if you fuck her during Azra's Tarkus quest.

Kelly on Mhen'ga likes getting double penetrated... she also likes doing it if your character has a vagina.

Additional edit: Brandt and Yammi both get dped if you have two dicks and choose to fuck ass.

Now I'm wondering if there will be a scene if you're packing a quad dick and dp two gals at once...

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Having 2 penises is currently one of the only reliable ways to impregnate sub Sera since her sex scenes tend to default to anal only if you don't have 2 dicks.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Having 2 penises is currently one of the only reliable ways to impregnate sub Sera since her sex scenes tend to default to anal only if you don't have 2 dicks.

You can always take the chance of cuddling up with her at night... as long as you don't mind getting a foot long demon wang up your butt sometimes if you let her keep it.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
You can always take the chance of cuddling up with her at night... as long as you don't mind getting a foot long demon wang up your butt sometimes if you let her keep it.
I fail to see the problem in letting her have a treat once in a while. Beats her doing something like gluing Steele's wang to their leg.

Actually I just realized that I now want her to occassionally wake Steele up to being grav cuffed and given some demon dick loving now and then.

Switch Sera is best Sera?

Reactions: valkyr42

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I fail to see the problem in letting her have a treat once in a while. Beats her doing something like gluing Steele's wang to their leg.

I don't mind, but if you're trying to get Sera preggers and don't want two wangs, getting it in the bum isn't advancing your goal.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind, but if you're trying to get Sera preggers and don't want two wangs, getting it in the bum isn't advancing your goal.
True, but it's not like you can't save scum (something that Steele mentions in a reference to CoC (I think) when Sera talks about her modding process and how she got into debt in the old days before you could pop some Lucifer) if you're desperate to keep your day and time count low. That or sleep again.

I do agree some good ol' fashioned vaginal sex would be a nice option (but so would being able to get some rope as a sex toy for more bondage options) but I'm content with what we have right now. It's enough to make me happy, and everything else would just be a bonus.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
To get back to uses for multiple dicks, Giala and Yarasta in the Gildenmere Thollum fully enjoy coitus with two dicks. If you only have one, and they have to share... which leaves Giala feeling left out.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
To get back to uses for multiple dicks, Giala and Yarasta in the Gildenmere Thollum fully enjoy coitus with two dicks. If you only have one, and they have to share... which leaves Giala feeling left out.
Who is Giala? The wiki says she's a friend of Yarasta, but doesn't say what you need to do to make her show up...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Giala only shows up at certain times when you visit Yarasta. If you want to run into her, the best time is at 19:00 or later. I think she might show up earlier, but I'm not sure. Pick talk, then the friends option and you'll see Giala is down with casual sex even more then Yarasta.

D

Deleted member 15512

trying to get Sera preggers

I've tried getting sub Sera pregnant with DP constantly on another save, but it just doesn't seem to take, even though I'm in the middle thousands for verility %. Am I doing it wrong? Also, why no sub Sera ride creampie ;_;.

One NPC, Gene if I remember well, specifically states this, as he has one gargantuan draconic cock and a small humanoid one.

But... my symmetry... I have two 14.5 inchers that seem to fit both bigger girls (Ellie) and most medium girls fine, and I make sure to carry Condensol if I ever want to spend time with Fisianna-sized persons.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Have you talked to Sera about impregnating her?

D

Deleted member 15512

Have you talked to Sera about impregnating her?
Yes. I, uh, also just discovered the sleep event where you wake up with sub Sera's cock in your pussy, and now I'm pregnant. Was kinda hoping to have us both be pregnant at the same time, but eh, it'll do <3