Any other Dom NPCs for a sub?

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
I've only experienced Sera, Xanthe, Syri (to some extent) and those 3 pirate girls resulting in bad ends. ''Bad''.

So, any other fun moments in this game for a sub?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Belle is a lot of fun if you don't mind dub-con mind control. You can find her by activating the sub tuner on the upper level of Uveto.

Kiro and Saendra both have some great stuff for bottoms, not quite domming but gets close.

I'm sure there's a ton more but I'm blanking right now.

Also, for future reference this is the forum for non-game general discussion, this kinda thing is best posted in the TiTS subforum :)

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Can you be more specific? I think like half of all of the characters have some sort of Dom scene, especially if you count encounters.
Here's some examples anyway if you want:
Bothrioc Pidemme, Frostwyrm(lose a few times), Naleen, Ara Kei(lose from Bothiocs), Chaurmine, Ciaran?, Fyn, Gene, Jerynn, Lane(low willpower), Lund, Riya(be pure female furry), Wetraxxel Brawler.
Keep in mind that I exclusively play dom so these picks are just from dialog choices and what i've heard, so they could be wrong, or I missed some really obvious ones. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Can you be more specific? I think like half of all of the characters have some sort of Dom scene, especially if you count encounters.
Here's some examples anyway if you want:
Bothrioc Pidemme, Frostwyrm(lose a few times), Naleen, Ara Kei(lose from Bothiocs), Chaurmine, Ciaran?, Fyn, Gene, Jerynn, Lane(low willpower), Lund, Riya(be pure female furry), Wetraxxel Brawler.
Keep in mind that I exclusively play dom so these picks are just from dialog choices and what i've heard, so they could be wrong, or I missed some really obvious ones. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need to be sorry, I'll go check em out straight away! :p

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
There's always Verusha if you're in the mood for degrading dom action.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Belle is a lot of fun if you don't mind dub-con mind control. You can find her by activating the sub tuner on the upper level of Uveto.

Kiro and Saendra both have some great stuff for bottoms, not quite domming but gets close.

I'm sure there's a ton more but I'm blanking right now.

Also, for future reference this is the forum for non-game general discussion, this kinda thing is best posted in the TiTS subforum :)

Ay sorry for the mislocated post,

Thanks for the suggestions though! Belle was great fun!
Specifically looking for some more bondage-esque stuff in this game... Been to Sera, Xanthe and the 3 Pirate Girls (and their bomb) all too often I guess.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Ay sorry for the mislocated post,

Thanks for the suggestions though! Belle was great fun!
Specifically looking for some more bondage-esque stuff in this game... Been to Sera, Xanthe and the 3 Pirate Girls (and their bomb) all too often I guess.

As <>< pointed out, Jerynn and Ara Kei should be for you. Lane and the Nyrean Alpha bad end are also very recommendable if sub content is your thing.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Indeed but, Jerynn only has 1 single interaction right?

When you talk to her at the bar, you can proc two different scenes as far as I know.

If you want to interact with her more, you should take a walk in the frozen tundra. Without cold protection.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I've not played through her yet, but I think that new character, Akane, has BDSM stuff. Can't remember how to proc her though.

Penny has an RP scene with some light bondage (handcuffs).

Oh, can't believe I forgot Mirrin. You'll find her at the gym on New Texas. Not too much restraint as far as I remember but she's a real domme.

Which reminds me, Zephyr (also on NT) will top you pretty hard.