Any Lust builds

Whats your prefered starting class

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bonbeana

Sep 2, 2015
Im getting tired of my usual super buff, 3 foot long cock, melee merc steele. Does anyone have any good lust build ideas and is a lust build viable at all?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Shield tech
Brute or Cowmazon treatment (Brute is better, but carries brute speech perk)
Take ranged perks
Melee take highest sexiness item - Calvary saber i think?
Armor = Gemstone Links or Nova

Reactions: bonbeana

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
For my lust build, I go shield tech for that sweet sexy shield buff, and then just slap on some high sexyness clothes. Best in slot is the hardlight anti-gravity thong/bra and the gemlink outfit. I also give her a minimum of 8 Amazona+ drinks, so she gets the Queen of the Jungle pheromone perk, and that one perk that gives back energy when she has sex. It's not very optimized, but usually can handle anything. Add melee weapon with sexyness if you want to up it even more

I don't use the Treatment though because I hate it

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Not a specialized lust build more generalist but it works to beat anything and can still tease basically anything that can be teased into submission. Important part marked with bold. In brackets is how to get.

Shield Tech.
Go nuts on milk and get Vanea milk (use skysap while lactating) and the Mega Milk perk (visit Millie and milk self) then use squirt milk tease basically all the time as its drug tease instead of normal tease which most enemies don't have notable resistance to.
Take Melee perks for enemies that cant be lusted or just have stupid high resistance.
Melee use best energy melee at the time or a weapon that does more than the best energy weapon + 20% get the shock bow and never switch since it has a 25% stun chance good for backup.
Armour Premium Armstrong Suit give the best suitability for techs. With the Anti Grav bra and thong as under clothes.
When possible get Alpha Scent (Lupinol on Uverto) and Jungle Queen Scent (Amazona overdose also on Uverto) as this will increase tease strength also pheromone sweet (sweet sweet on New Texas) not as good as it's conditional but its easy to get so might as well.
For accessories I use the Light Jetpack (uverto) as it gives +10 dodge chance not much but because shields regenerate whenever no damage is taken the dodge is good.

Treatment is optional any one but female is fine. Brute is 1st/2nd best as it doesn't have any negative except for brute speech but if you have Alpha and Queen scent you already have 8 pheromone rating. going up to 12 wont make much difference the max lust cap increase is good though. Amazon is middling as it doesn't really give any combat buffs instead it gives QoL like amazon endurance no energy lose from fucking and potentially treated milk also raises max lust cap. Cum-Cow is potentially the best and the worst due to easier grapple escapes and an easy way to refill energy plus you get bonus intelligence from cum, but you also doesn't increase max lust cap meaning you have less leeway with lust based enemies.

Last edited: