Any funny scenes with multiple 20 inch long knotty penis's

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
I tried to have some fun with furfag, condesol, the synth sheath, knot a problem, and dong designer. I ended up with 7 20 inch long dicks and a couple thousand liters to dump.

Which scenes support multiple penises?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you have more than two dicks you probably have too many for any scenes to be written for them.  In fact I don't know of any scenes yet that even let you use two, though I haven't had a dual-wielding character all that often.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are scenes that check for two penises, and scenes that check for knots. If you have both then you'll be able to read both blurbs.

I can't think of that many off the top of my head. I know if you try taking Kiro's virginity on her ship, you can also give her anal at the same time. I also remember being able to knot Gianna.

The wiki doesn't really tell you about variations, you'll have to run around sexing everyone if you want to see. Either than or check the code.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Kelly has some, though I can't recall if you can DP her. You can definitely be on the receiving end, especially if you're a taur

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Don't recall Kelly getting DP but yeah you do if you have the supported organs. Ceria has a supported DP scene if you have the equipment. Multiple penetration scenes with the PC giving it are not that many. I seem to recall dual dicks has been around since Naleen Nip was added to the game and that was added quite early on in the game. Surprised more writers don't support that option

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
Don't recall Kelly getting DP but yeah you do if you have the supported organs. Ceria has a supported DP scene if you have the equipment. Multiple penetration scenes with the PC giving it are not that many. I seem to recall dual dicks has been around since Naleen Nip was added to the game and that was added quite early on in the game. Surprised more writers don't support that option

Well writing scenes are hard. A lot of scenes don't have much variations period and most likely won't get any more love to them. It kinda bothers me that Kiro's semen production is referred to or implied as greater or equal to the main chars even though I use the synth sheath and some van milk baths: getting 1240% refractory with an unknown percent increase for cum production. Its fun to be more viral than the person who is so hyper endowed that they hate themselves(Urta) and or take pleasure in being dommy. I find it a shame that you can't talk to her or do anything really with her, considering she is suppose to be Urta's equivalent. I gained her trust by giving her my email and giving her the same bitch to cover in cum(that and I guess I saved her life).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Meantioning Nallen as it introduced dual dicks Naleen Huntress got scene for DP too (and got quite nice tease there for scene that may never been written).

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
There are scenes that check for two penises, and scenes that check for knots. If you have both then you'll be able to read both blurbs.

I can't think of that many off the top of my head. I know if you try taking Kiro's virginity on her ship, you can also give her anal at the same time. I also remember being able to knot Gianna.

The wiki doesn't really tell you about variations, you'll have to run around sexing everyone if you want to see. Either than or check the code.

its kiro, Kelly, and I think gianna but haven't checked I had a char with male naleen twins  that's how i found the scene's

to my knowledge there the only ones who have scenes written for multiple cocks. (insert come on writers get with it blurb here lol)

Last edited by a moderator: