Any easy way to farm Credits?

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
I don't want to use save editing unless I have to, and some 200 credits from the enemies on Myrmelion seems hardly worth it. Is there any repeatable thing that gives a decent amount of credits.

Oh, and unrelated: Can you turn your character into something harpy-like?

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
I just had a similar talk yesterday. Apparently the most efficient way besides Dr Lash is on Uveto and farm the Korgonne barbarians for winter gear. They drop shield generators and insulated coats which can be sold in quite a decent price.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Technically Dr.Lash isn't supposed to be killed the game even says so and resets the fight after if you manage it so i have no idea why they gave him drops in this case, but it is clearly the best endgame credit farm bar none, if you consider this oddity a legitimate way to make money it is, however incredibly hard and takes a good strategy to beat it and if you aren't maxed stats with all the best thermal resist gear you probably have no chance plus to do that you need a decent amount of cash to begin with, so you will probably want to farm low level creatures first anyway... which leads me to the little trick i used to get my first 100k... which is sexbots and grey goos! ( no, not that way... how i wish i could turn a cheap credit off them each time they do something perverted.. *sigh* ) i just made a macro on my g13 to spam the attack, move and masturbate keys at incredible speeds for a while till i had enough credits to buy whatever i needed. if you don't have anything like that, doing it manually with the keybinds is much faster than clicking, if you don't already do it that way obviously. you'd basically spam adadad till a creature appears then 1212121212 till it dies and r31 for a masturbate cycle and repeat, it's reasonably easy to get that going at a rapid pace if you ignore what's going on ingame and work up some muscle memory for it. Welp hope that helps someone. enojy jilling your keyboard senseless, you lucky keyboard you!

Ideo

May 30, 2016
This is what I do to farm credits. Go to the deep caverns in Myrellion then turn silly mode on from the options menu. This will allow you to fight the ganrael knights. If you defeat them and then have sex with them they will always drop either satyrite or kirkite. You can defeat them quickly by teasing them, just make sure your lust is above 33 before you win. I recomend selling the crystals to Colenso on Tarkus after you have completed his quest or to Anno if she is a member of your crew since they pay the greatest amount of credits for selling ítemes.

slimerZZZ

Nov 14, 2016
The semen harvester on New Texas. Use goo to make your testes as big as possible. Unrelated question: How to beat the centaur in semen production on New Texas? Even with max gooed out twig and balls, I still lose...

Reactions: CloudStriker

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There are also a fair number of one time credit payouts
Men'gha
  • Xenogen job request: 2x 1,000
  • Mineral claim:5,000
  • Probe claim: 10,000
Tarkus
  • Sell Bess: 10,000
  • Sell Hand So: 60,000
  • Probe: 20,000
Myrellion
  • Fungal Queen: 15,000
  • Kara: 1,000 or 20,000
  • Irellia: 20,000 (thnx shadefalcon for reminder)
Interplanetary
  • Kara: 30,000 or 70,000
  • Zaalt: 8,000 or 10,000
  • Kiro: 2,000
Grab them all, you can easily gear up to defeat Lash.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There are also a fair number of one time credit payouts
Myrellion
  • Fungal Queen: 15,000
  • Kara: 1,000 or 20,000
  • Irellia: 20,000
  • Mineral (nyrean cave): ???
I just wanted to add these :)
I can´t remember the amount or the exact location atm. But you can scan for credits somewhere in the nyrean area.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I can´t remember the amount or the exact location atm. But you can scan for credits somewhere in the nyrean area.
That's what Zevos meant by 'Fungal Queen'. You scan the mineral deposit after you manage to defeat the deconstruction unit and she changes host bodies.

Good call remembering about Irellia's quest.
  • Sell Bess: 10,000
  • Sell Hand So: 60,000
Worth noting that all of those come at the price of being a dick and/or cutting yourself off from awesome content.

Reactions: TheSph3X

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That's what Zevos meant by 'Fungal Queen'. You scan the mineral deposit after you manage to defeat the deconstruction unit and she changes host bodies.
Oh right. That was after defeating the robo. I remembered it as a random find akin to the one in Mhen´ga for some reason...

I always take the Irellia quest and consider her one of my favourite myrs, so it would´ve been stranger if I hadn´t remembered that :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Worth noting that all of those come at the price of being a dick and/or cutting yourself off from awesome content.

In case of probe it isn't yet cutting off from content since this one content (if I recall well it would be ShekkaQuest) isn't ingame yet. But in general if someone want to rly as much as possible it would be cuting from future stuff or been forced to reroll PC.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In case of probe it isn't yet cutting off from content since this one content (if I recall well it would be ShekkaQuest) isn't ingame yet. But in general if someone want to rly as much as possible it would be cuting from future stuff or been forced to reroll PC.
That's why I wrote and/or, tho. :p
I'm not even sure that refusing to forfeit any or most potential profit from the probe to Shekka is supposed to lock you out of her quest whenever it will get implemented. After all, she still trusts PC well enough to clue them into the situation and doesn't have anyone else interested in helping her, especially since it means tackling the CCC in a major way.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hand So is also stuck in limbo. And she is a quite specific type, so not everyone would feel bad selling her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, there's really only one thing stopping me from throwing money at So until completion...

Also she's got more than just Domme content, no?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, it would be possible to have her as assistant AI without sub/dom quirks?

You'll have to work at it, because she's naturally drawn to viewing you as either an autocrat or a toy, but yes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Etis There was supposely consesus or smth like that path for Hand So when she neither try make you her toy nor she was your toy. Or at least some parts of contest suggested about such possibility. Well anyway she's one of those crew members that REALLY need require that planned ship mechnics expansion added with having much more than others crew members stuff that tie her up to ship itself. Well no wonder since she would be in a some way part of ship not jsut merely physical exisitng on the ship npc.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well no wonder since she would be in a some way part of ship not jsut merely physical exisitng on the ship npc.
Considering her nature, I'd even say that she would be your ship if you let her. And unbound AI can be a great ally. Eh, let's wait for the ship system implementation, I guess.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Her been PC ship was more emphased in Dom So version than Sub I think. Well at least she do more uninhibited taking over ship systemd when set as Dom. TImes we meantion So are times we sometimes remember that ship system is still set to be added Soon (tm)

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'm probably thinking about this the wrong way, but how can So be a sub and a ship? Being dominant is easy enough to imagine, she could just resort to bondage, But for submissive content, all I'm picturing is Steele bent over his/her ship's imaginary tailpipe (the kind you would see on a car) and fucking it while talking dirty to it o_O

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
From what I recall of her doc, it's electron restraints. Pretty much you order her to lock herself out of some of her capabilities. Or something like that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm probably thinking about this the wrong way, but how can So be a sub and a ship? Being dominant is easy enough to imagine, she could just resort to bondage, But for submissive content, all I'm picturing is Steele bent over his/her ship's imaginary tailpipe (the kind you would see on a car) and fucking it while talking dirty to it o_O
Small dom, big sub - best combo!

Oh, and unrelated: Can you turn your character into something harpy-like?
Amber Seed is recently implemented in 0.6.95, it's an avian TF, so you'll have to savescum to avoid getting feathers/beak/hands if you want a classic harpy. Or save edit to remove them.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sub So will mostly function on a meta-physical level. She is an exceptionally intelligent AI who thirsts for knowledge, but because of the way she's designed has to obey you if you can affirm that you receive the most amount of pleasure by making her submit. From her perspective having her capabilities gated and controlled by you, a barely evolved primitive potato computer, is very dirty, almost bestiality. Imagine what other advanced AIs think of her when they interface, adorned in her data-locks and humiliating subroutines. Hnnngh.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sub So will mostly function on a meta-physical level. She is an exceptionally intelligent AI who thirsts for knowledge, but because of the way she's designed has to obey you if you can affirm that you receive the most amount of pleasure by making her submit. From her perspective having her capabilities gated and controlled by you, a barely evolved primitive potato computer, is very dirty, almost bestiality. Imagine what other advanced AIs think of her when they interface, adorned in her data-locks and humiliating subroutines. Hnnngh.
But So will also learn to derive some pleasure from her status and her activities with the PC independently from those epiphany trips of hers, right? 'Cause without it she comes of as some sort of desperate AI junky getting mercilessly exploited by PC's meatbag ass, with some undertones of manipulative bitch.

Also, grats on successfuly getting a thread Savin'd with one of your NPC's.