Any dm's?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Looking to start up some more games. Wondering if there are any dm's out there willing to take the reins in a one on one. Or several. Here, or on discord, on whatever schedule you need. I can sit down for long sessions, or post once a day, or whathaveyou. I'm more into epic fantasies and power fantasies with long winded romances than straight smuttery, and have a long, long list of roleplay characters, and a lot of writing history behind me. I'm used to dming, but do so in fits and starts unfortunately, as inspiration takes and leaves me, but will be more reliable for something I'm not dming.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Heya, I'm one of the regulars around here I too am quite used to being a DM/GM... Perhaps you and I could do a thing~?

I've had this one story idea I've been wanting to try....

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I'm up for it. I'm also available almost 24/7, so, I'll be stalking the forums for your posts, and you can expect expedient replies. As for the quality of my posts... that'll speak for itself~

Give me details, and I'll start pitching character concepts until you find something acceptable for your story~

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well golly~, lemme collect my thoughts...

So i had this idea of a sci-fi story where the world has been royally skewed.... like post apocalypse type stuff. I was think the good ol' robot uprising type as that's always fun with some nuclear detonations thrown in to try and destroy them.... Basic stuff right? Anyway what if the people of the world in a bid for survival locked themselves underground to wait out everything in status while others would retake the world... but here's the kicker they'd do it in human android bodies controlled by selected people.

these bodies would be extremely human like with a faces, hair, grayish synth skin and.... other parts ( you know the ones~). Anyway, i figured: hey what if two people (our characters) woke up in a fucked up world with (sexy) android bodies with no idea who they were before and how they got that way. Then the story could go from there with lots of lewd shenanigans, kick ass fights, and lots lots of romance.

So what? Dumb? Cool? Need more info?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
One caveat... I'd like to use a character I have established already for such an rp. Emelyan, a rather... enigmatic boy. It's fun to explain as little about him as possible, and let your understanding of him develop through rp, if that's alright with you. One word of warning, he's... overpowered, rather dramatically, though there's still a good deal of tension and drama to be found with him as part of the rp. Is that alright with you?

If you're ok with that... go ahead and make the thread! My posts will be rather long, and involved, when I'm writing Emelyan.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
@Reptillicus that sounds like the product of something mixed with Fallout and Surrogates (the movie). Been playing or watching any of those recently? :p

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
@Archangel More like fallout+warframe+ghost in the shell? Idk lol.

Anyway, as for him being overpowered? Well that all depends... as long as hes not like immortal or invincible and can't like nuke everything in one second I'm ok with that. I mean they are in like super android bodies and stuff so they can take lots of punishment the synth skin is very strong in this universe. Also they'd very extremely fast reactions and speed.

Reactions: Archangel99

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Well, his whole theme is power fantasy. He is immortal, invincible, and can destroy everything in one second. The attraction of the character is in how he handles the power he has... it might not sound very interesting, but give him a few posts in your setting, see what you think. If you don't like it, I'll ditch him, and use an android. Sound good?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So basically a one punch man/superman situation? Gonna have to decline that one. I'm sure its an interesting angle but not for the story I have in mind here. Hope that's not a deal breaker for ya.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
He's neither of those things. But, alright. If I have to play an android for the setting, so be it. Nemo will awaken to the android body, to find what were latent psychic powers are unleashed now that his mind is freed from his fleshy prison. He's a psychosomatic... meaning, that he's able to physically augment himself with energy in such ways as to enhance other capabilities. This means... enhanced toughness, strength, flight, senses, and limited electrokineticism, which helps him become, basically, a technomancer. Is this acceptable?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
And on that note, for other prospective dm's out there. I am looking for somewhere to rp Emelyan, a psychic character of mine that travels worlds, and is a power fantasy centerpiece. He tends to be above the level of whatever he encounters in the same vein as One Punch Man in a sense, but is a character focused on using that power for complex issues like stabilizing worlds on the precipice of extinction level events and the like. The character has an extraordinary amount of depth from many years of roleplay development, and I'd like to enter him into a fresh adventure if there are any takers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
yeah that works I think that'll be ok. I give more details on the bodies in some pms I'll also write up a description of the character I'm going to use.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Alrighty then. If you give me a set up post, I have a lot of time on my hands... I'll give you some posts that you'll probably quite enjoy.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
It's no problem. I have all the time in the world, and real life comes first. Just let me know if you ever have to quit for weeks or longer, and we're all good~ I look forward to a wonderful rp with you.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Looking to rp my goblin girl Dyzz! If anyone reads this, let it be known! She's a flexible character, a spirit shaman and minor shapeshifter, which gives her pure female and futa options, and many different classes to choose from by channeling different personalities. She can go well with male or female characters, and everything in between, if someone wants to dm something for her! Message me here or in private for details.