Anusol+ - Mpreg-enabling TF

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
I like pregnancy on male chars. Can't wait for it to be implemented. I hate to get vagina for experiencing most of pregnancy content xD

sm_fan

Oct 9, 2015
Guess Kiai will not be taking this, since they don't wanna have any kids... or maybe if the PC is an asshole they can dupe them into taking it and impregnating them anally while they remain oblivious to the effects of the potion?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I believe that, in the Compendium spoiler doc, Alder mentions Kiai pregnancy will be unlocked in Act 2 as part of Kiai's quest. Whether or not Kai will have support for this mod, I don't know; I've personally advocated to Alder that he should drastically cut-back and redefine Kiai's TFing options so that s/he becomes less "lifeless blowup doll" and more "real" by only having TFs that fit him/her and which actually have flavor, but I don't think Alder's going to do that.

Honestly, there's not a lot of NPCs built to support this or planned to support it at the moment, beyond Sissy and Roa. Cale might have a "buttsluttify route", but he's the wrong sort of guy to be making puppies with. Defeated Lagon has other things planned for him. It's just an area that there's a lot of potential for, but it's not really being exploited. Maybe when Alder's got the pregnancy mechanics upgraded and coded in, that might change.

sm_fan

Oct 9, 2015
Ah I see, thanks for the answer, didn't know that Kiai was going to be able to get pregnant further down the story. Still, seems that this item can be gotten during act 1 no? I kinda agree that Kiai should be a bit more particular about what potions they take for TF because they seems to value their elf heritage greatly, but seems they drew the short stick on being the "experiment" companion, maybe Layla would function better at that as she can revert the changes whenever she wants with her morphing ability?

Yeah, I guess there aren't many NPCs that would use it willingly or support a pregnancy... I was thinking of using it more as a douche move just for the surprise effect ahahaha.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
At the moment, the only way to get the elixir is to use Debug Mode; turn it on at the game's opening screen, go to the Nomad Camp, go to your Tent, then click "Items" to get anusol+ as part of your assorted items. Whether it'll give you the mpreg trait or not is a random proc, so you may need to drink more than one dose; when it talks about you feeling "bloated" and holding your belly, you've gotten the trait.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
So will Anusol+ be updated with content to involve impregnating Male NPC's for Act 2? That is if there is any written work for the current or new NPC's, since I've been reading the Sissy the Lizan Doc 

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Only when/if we get sufficient demand for male NPCs to support it, or if LD and I create male characters who we feel it fits. Roa might get support for it if we get involved in his follower expansion, but so far the only eligible character we have planned is Sissy.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Only when/if we get sufficient demand for male NPCs to support it, or if LD and I create male characters who we feel it fits. Roa might get support for it if we get involved in his follower expansion, but so far the only eligible character we have planned is Sissy.

I see, I'd honestly be satisfied even if they were the only two capable of having pregnancy content for current Male/Herm NPC's. Just the new additions of NPC's are great, right now I'm patiently waiting on Zina and her claims of sucking cock like a champ or sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.