Another Day At Work: The Promotion

korso88

Dec 28, 2015
The game seems awesome for what its potential is, and can be downloaded here: http://www.4shared.com/file/Ba_LNV67/ANDAW_-_The_Promotion_-_057.html and its main page for information is http://www.tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=308.

However, frustratingly, I've tried to play this game and find that I'm at a dead end, even though others claim this game is great and have found multiple endings. No matter what happens, how I play, what settings I set, I keep getting discovered by my secretary for having the master control program on my work computer. It doesn't matter if I don't open the email or install the software on the computer at work (I don't), or if I turn the computer off, or if I don't mess with the settings at all beyond trying it out for the first time. I've also since discovered you can download the program via email at your laptop at your home and experiment with it, eventually confirming you can change whether people are aware of the changes it produces.

However, without fail every single time I get to chapter two and return to the office after discovering and downloading the program on my laptop only at home, my secretary somehow finds it on my work desktop computer. Does she hack into my computer and download it herself from the email that I don't open? Is there an option to delete the email at work so it can't be discovered? I don't know and I am beyond frustrated with what appears to be an awesome game at this point, unable to play it past a very short portion of it. I've even tried to bring the laptop to work and use it to change Barbara and erase her awareness before I reach my office and have 'the talk' to end the game, but the laptop does nothing apparently at my workplace.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or not getting? Have I downloaded a broken version of the game?

Also, off-topic, I cannot register on the tfgamessite website due to the registration question (tried all combinations of themes found, but none work and the answers don't appear to be anywhere on the website, so if anyone could assist me with that as well, that'd be awesome).