Announcing "Nymph Island"

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone. Some of you might have seen my work in other threads on other forums and sub forums. Just wanted to introduce myself here for those not yet familiar. I'm making a game called "Nymph Island". You will play the role of a young man who finds himself stranded with his family(mother and sister, step or biological is your choice) on a magical island containing nymphs, goddesses and mysteries. To get off(pun intended), you will have to help the goddesses who in turn help you. First episode should be available in about 2 weeks if everything goes smoothly. Maybe 3 if I run into problems along the way. For more news, information and updates - please follow the game at http://patreon.com/loveandlust.

For now, meet Calea. One of the nymphs from the island.
nymph kiss.png

Reactions: swickdick

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Looks cool. Sounds cooler.

I will say, though, that I do have to wonder if there really is much of an audience for step-incest stories? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but you're either into incest stories or you're not. I can't imagine anyone saying "man, it's so hot when a guy fucks his mother... but she can't be his REAL mother, that'd be gross!" I mean, it's not like the difference between full sugar and Diet Coke we're talking about here. Unless the emphasis is more on NTRing his father with his new wife, I guess, but that's practically a different fetish anyway (and not what you're doing here either way).

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
I get what you're saying, yet when I put up a poll on my patreon asking if people wanted a choice, most voted they did. So I dunno, but maybe for some they are ok with "step family" but find "incest" just not to their tastes.

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
I guess the way I see it, I want the game to be a means for the player to enact various fantasies. Therefore, while "mom and sis" are part of the main cast, it's not necessary that "incest" is the primary fetish around which the game revolves. If the player makes them "step family" - then it opens the game up to a broader audience. Those who frankly don't want incest content. While also giving the option for those who do enjoy incest, to enjoy the story in that way.