Anno x Syri event?

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
I was messing around in the save editor and saw that there was an "ANNOxSYRI_EVENT" under the list of flags along with an "ANNOxSYRI_WINCEST", now the description for the event flag mentions a family party that i would guess is the one you can go to on Ausaril and i would also have to guess that the "Anno x Syri threesome" that is in the description of "Anno x Syri wincest" flag happens during the "Anno x Syri event", after making the game think that it's time for the party on Ausaril to happen and having done it a few times i still can't get the "Anno x Syri event" to trigger. Is it even in the game anymore or am i doing something wrong?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I can't speak to anything technical regarding flags and events but I'm almost certain the limit of sexual contact between them so far is that accidental cumshot variant of one of Syri's sex scenes. So even if you do manage to trigger it don't get your hopes up for a secret hidden sex scene between them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
At the moment, the most sexual content involving the Twins Dorna are the aforementioned accidental cumshot, Hellhound Syri acting creepy around Anno and I think one of the dreams Steele has.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Huh, how do you trigger the accidental cumshot? 'cause that sounds fun

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Reverse cowgirl sex with Syri. But its random, so there's no real trigger other than blind luck...Half of those last two words apply to Anno, by the way. And the opposite of the other half, depending on how you look at it.

Reactions: Raindrops

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017