[SUBMITTED] Anno & Thraggen encounter

TheShepard256

Voyeurism isn't my thing, so I only skimmed it and can't give an opinion on whether it's good or not, but one thing I did notice is that you're assuming Steele and Anno are lovers. This isn't necessarily true; Anno can be recruited without sex, and almost all of her bar encounters will happen regardless. If you don't want to re-write the relevant sections (particularly the 'caught' epilogue), I'd recommend blocking off the "follow" option if Steele and Anno haven't had sex yet.

Sep 6, 2017
Voyeurism isn't my thing, so I only skimmed it and can't give an opinion on whether it's good or not, but one thing I did notice is that you're assuming Steele and Anno are lovers. This isn't necessarily true; Anno can be recruited without sex, and almost all of her bar encounters will happen regardless. If you don't want to re-write the relevant sections (particularly the 'caught' epilogue), I'd recommend blocking off the "follow" option if Steele and Anno haven't had sex yet.
Can Anno be recruited without sex? I've never found a way to do that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can Anno be recruited without sex? I've never found a way to do that.
Blow up Tarkus I'm assuming.
Without that I haven't been able to recruit her without sex. So you might wanna account for that possibility that people have not sexed her.