Anno/Syri vaginal capacity is weirdly low?

olatj1

Feb 27, 2024
I feel like Anno's capacity is weirdly low compared to alot of the characters. My Steele has a pretty large dick, but I've managed to keep it at a point where I rarely encounter characters that can't take it, and the characters that I do encounter that can't tend to be the standard wilderness encounters (e.g. Red Myr Deserter, or the Zil women). It just feels weird that I then go back to my ship and have access to zero penetrative sex scenes with Anno or Syri. The penis in question is 20.7 inches long and 3.5 wide, I know thats most definitely not small but when such a large percentage of the characters I encounter can handle it it just seems odd that these characters in particular cant. Like, Erra, who is the same species as Anno but also shorter and notably smaller, can take my Steele's dick no problem. Why does Anno have such a hard time with it? I know I'm probably just being picky but it is a little annoying because I really like both characters and want to be able to do all their content. I have used the save editor in the past but don't know if I'm able to edit the capacity of other characters as I can my own, I feel like I've seen that feature but I'm not sure.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I have used the save editor in the past but don't know if I'm able to edit the capacity of other characters as I can my own, I feel like I've seen that feature but I'm not sure.
Yesn't. But far more "n't" than "Yes".
The game technically has similar stat blocks for NPCs as it has for Steele. Some editors, especially back in the flash days, used to include the ability to edit these stat blocks…
…which was utterly pointless, because the code barely ever refers to the NPC stat blocks. You could edit Anno's stat block to multiply her vaginal capacity by a thousand, it wouldn't actually affect scene requirements.

ScaleTail

Dec 13, 2023
Anno do be tight

There probably isn't a way to change this unless the staff alter stuff, since scene requirements are probably gated behind predetermined cock sizes instead of comparing size and capacity.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yesn't. But far more "n't" than "Yes".
The game technically has similar stat blocks for NPCs as it has for Steele. Some editors, especially back in the flash days, used to include the ability to edit these stat blocks…
…which was utterly pointless, because the code barely ever refers to the NPC stat blocks. You could edit Anno's stat block to multiply her vaginal capacity by a thousand, it wouldn't actually affect scene requirements.
those actually work on most NPCs. only a few, like Fisianna, check for specific measurements.