Animal Crossing Vs. Doom: Eternal, Which one are you playing first?

On March 20th, which game are you playing first

• Animal Crossing: Eternal

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Doom: New Horizons

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
So at this point I’m sure we’ve all seen the memes of Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Doom: Eternal coming out on the same day, which is March 20th. I’ve been curious to see what the community will want to play first, if not both. For me I’m gonna be playing Animal Crossing first since I know it’ll be a good stress reliever from my ungodly amount of college work

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I'm going with animal crossing! doom does actually look fun but uhh.. I suck at any kind of shooter. no game is fun if you're spending 99.9% of it losing.

Dreamuru

Mar 18, 2020
Neither. That being said, Doom, with all its violence and gore, is downright repulsive to me while Animal Crossing merely has nothing that appeals to me, so if I had to choose between the two, it'd be the latter.

When your repulsed by virtual gore

Termin8tor

Feb 22, 2020
I love Doom Eternal, as you can probably tell. I would play animal crossing, but I don’t have a switch, so I guess i’ll have to substitute planting crops with planting zombie skulls further into their torso. Love the crossover memes though

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I have no switch (to me its like the Wii- all gimmick no juice) if I did, Animal Crossing.

Eternal has way to much blood and realistic gore for my tastes. Stopped playing Doom after 2.

that said I live the Doom Crossing Eternal Horizons stuff.