Anemone Tags

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Seeing as to how they're still in the game, what are some ideas as to how they could be implemented in TiTs?

You could have the possibility of adding the Anemone dick to the Dong Designer. That could be actually be pretty easy cause the scene doesn't change no matter what option you chose IIRC. And the tags are there for it (Aphrodisiac, Stinger Tip, Stinger Base).

The hair is already in-game because tentacle hair is a thing.

And Gills are just there.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I think you can separate it from the tentacle hair that's already in the game. Anemone tentacles don't actually look like tentacle tentacles they're more like jelly-like wisps

TubeAnemone.jpg

so they could act as a new hair type serving as an in between for goo, tentacles, and normal hair. Though I guess changing what they are might mess things up for the early backers who got the coc character converters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think you can separate it from the tentacle hair that's already in the game. Anemone tentacles don't actually look like tentacle tentacles they're more like jelly-like wisps

<IMAGE>

so they could act as a new hair type serving as an in between for goo, tentacles, and normal hair. Though I guess changing what they are might mess things up for the early backers who got the coc character converters.

I counter your "wispy" anemone with this club tentacle one

PinkTippedAnemoneWRA_P144.jpg

Also, a tentacle is a tentacle. Imagination is the only thing that determines whether you see it as octopus (which is vanae), cnidarian, or whatever else.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, a tentacle is a tentacle. Imagination is the only thing that determines whether you see it as octopus (which is vanae), cnidarian, or whatever else.

One problem - they are currently explicitely descrived as octopus, with signature suckers.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Ah, so we could describe the anemone hair as Tentacle Hair (Small) or something, maybe just Anemone type hair.

Unless the Vanae use the Anemone tags for hair, then it'd be pretty awkward.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, so we could describe the anemone hair as Tentacle Hair (Small) or something, maybe just Anemone type hair.

Unless the Vanae use the Anemone tags for hair, then it'd be pretty awkward.

They sort of are. So it would require new hair type to work properly.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Hmm, maybe it could be a hair style. Like it'll give you tentacle hair and then give the style of smaller tentacles.

Unless of course, tentacle happens to be a style of hair (IIRC, it was a thing).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm, maybe it could be a hair style. Like it'll give you tentacle hair and then give the style of smaller tentacles.

Unless of course, tentacle happens to be a style of hair (IIRC, it was a thing).

Not gonna work without some dirty hacks.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
One problem - they are currently explicitely descrived as octopus, with signature suckers.

That's my point, essentially. The hair is described as cephalapodian because there wasn't a hair type like it before. But otherwise, tentacles elsewhere wouldn't be limited to the strict definition unless they have the anemone tag, then they are strictly defined by imagination. If not that tag or reference to suckers, tentacle could be anything.