Android save locations

shiney103

Sep 24, 2015
Hey. I've lurked here forever, but finally managed to get a proper android tablet that had a screen size worth bothering with, so I figured, why not?

However, I was hoping to transfer my saves from the computer to the tablet, or worst case scenario, try and edit my save to cut out the hard work and reloading I used to get the appearance I like.However, with file explorers, and searching, I can't find any .sol, or even a .tits file on my device. Does the .apk version of the game handle this differently? Or is there some simple thing I'm not finding? The wiki page for save editing didn't have anything for android, so, that kind of worries me.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey. I've lurked here forever, but finally managed to get a proper android tablet that had a screen size worth bothering with, so I figured, why not?

However, I was hoping to transfer my saves from the computer to the tablet, or worst case scenario, try and edit my save to cut out the hard work and reloading I used to get the appearance I like.However, with file explorers, and searching, I can't find any .sol, or even a .tits file on my device. Does the .apk version of the game handle this differently? Or is there some simple thing I'm not finding? The wiki page for save editing didn't have anything for android, so, that kind of worries me.

In my understanding, you have to use Save File function to create a .tits file, transfer it to your handheld and then Load File with TiTS there. Usual TiTS' save files have .sol format. Here is how you find them. Hope it helps. Happy sexploration.

Now I'll go to the corner of shame. 

Last edited by a moderator:

shiney103

Sep 24, 2015
In my understanding, you have to use Save File function to create a .tits file, transfer it to your handheld and then Load File with TiTS there. Usual TiTS' save files have .sol format. Here is how you find them. Hope it helps. Happy sexploration.

Now I'll go to the corner of shame. 

Thanks for the tip. I understand creating the .tits save file on the PC, but on the android, I'm not sure where the save path is for the .apk version of the game, or how to go about finding it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Thanks for the tip. I understand creating the .tits save file on the PC, but on the android, I'm not sure where the save path is for the .apk version of the game, or how to go about finding it.

Sorry, did't read your whole post. I distinctly remember that CoC Save File function allowed you to choose location for your save even on my ancient Android-based device. It died before I got to play TiTS though.

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
I remember having the same issue as you back when I was playing CoC on my phone. Unfortunately I think because of the way the game is ported you do not have direct access to your saves. That's what I chose to believe anyway. Then again it can have changed. Do you need Adobe Reader to play TiTs on your android? (I would check for myself, but I don't have android anymore.)

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I remember having the same issue as you back when I was playing CoC on my phone. Unfortunately I think because of the way the game is ported you do not have direct access to your saves. That's what I chose to believe anyway. Then again it can have changed. Do you need Adobe Reader to play TiTs on your android? (I would check for myself, but I don't have android anymore.)

You need Adobe Air, IIRC.

Lord Sammael

Mar 18, 2017
File save location for android should be under data/com.taintedspace.www
So what you do is make a save file on your pc and transfer it into said folder on your android unit.
Then you launch TiTs and choose load file and voila your save file should be selectable.

I hope this is helpful

Reactions: VampKnight

VampKnight

May 18, 2017
File save location for android should be under data/com.taintedspace.www
So what you do is make a save file on your pc and transfer it into said folder on your android unit.
Then you launch TiTs and choose load file and voila your save file should be selectable.

I hope this is helpful
This helped me greatly. Thanks!

Sobek

Aug 3, 2017
I know this is like, three months old, but I've recently downloaded the APK and used a SWF player for CoC revamp and just downloaded TiTS and normal CoC.

The problem is that I can't even find them from my PC, and when I use an app for files, it doesn't show up either. I'm unsure whether I'm missing something or I need to root my phone.

-Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Edit: I used Airmore and found out that there was a hidden file named Data, outside of Android (which there is one inside of the Android file, too) which contains a file named; com.taintedspace.www
I was assured this was it, however it was empty (at least to Airmore which has permission but not my Computer to see this data file in the first place) and CoC and the directory for wherever the SWF player puts things is hidden too. What bugs me is that I can see files for other apps except these Three.
(Where the SWF places the save files, is whats unknown/hidden in terms of the SWF player)
There is a save file in TiTs.
Figured out you have to root/jailbreak first, so I'm going to do that, but leaving this here if necessary.

Last edited:

Ares7hewargod

Mar 7, 2018
You don't need to root all you do I put the .tits file in data/com.taintedspace.www and go to your save load in the game and hit load file and it will be there

Purrfectlynatural

Jun 18, 2017
I cant find the taintedspace folder, any idea why?
hey the location of the taintedspace data folder for saves it is located if on android open your my files and go to data if you do this from computer and connect the device it is much easier when you do make sure you can move files on the device i am not sure if it is the same for apple since they do have many security restrictions but drop the save there and you will be good to load the file in game

SomeFurry

Jun 30, 2018
So i figured a way around not being able to access the hidden data folder but now when i try to save as and export back onto my phone i get an error message saying "you cant save to [folder im trying to save to]. Please choose another location"
Any idea why this is or am i gonna have to recreate my save on pc then move it to my phone?

K

Krynh

So i figured a way around not being able to access the hidden data folder but now when i try to save as and export back onto my phone i get an error message saying "you cant save to [folder im trying to save to]. Please choose another location"
Any idea why this is or am i gonna have to recreate my save on pc then move it to my phone?
Save it to the downloads folder on your phone and point the game to load the file from there.