Android QoL + Sera

Hallon

Sep 1, 2017
Would it be possible perhaps to add native mouse scroll to the text window (current options are scroll bar and clicking/swiping the window)? And also if possible add some sort of safety measure for when the app goes into "sleep mode/doze" (if you say tab out) as this resets the whole app.

As for Sera. I'm not sure if it's been noted (I've played this for about 2 weeks), but what's the idea to have the option to remove her penis (not natural I get it) but not her vag? I mean there's option for both. Having done my first play-through blind as a female later turned "shemale/futa", I removed her dick and later mine and got a error during the training part with her.

So... is she still a WIP, say plans for more mods or not? I'd to love to have the option for her to father children after buying her out as compared to the submission part you only get (if you go that route that is).

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I can't speak as to the Andriod version; I'm not a dev after all, but I can answer your questions about Sera. That error you got while training was a bug, and should be reported in the Bug Fixes forums if you want it fixed, as I don't think anyone else has reported a bug there for awhile.

She is technically still a WIP, as Nonesuch (her writer) is planning on giving Sub!Sera a pregnancy expansion. There aren't any plans to give more mod options when you buy her debt though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Actually, due to the mechanical nature of the Android request, this thread is fine where it is.

The exception to the above is ideas for purely mechanical changes to the game. If you have ideas that would improve the way the game works, combat balance, class features, etc., this is the place to put them up for discussion.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As for Sera. I'm not sure if it's been noted (I've played this for about 2 weeks), but what's the idea to have the option to remove her penis (not natural I get it) but not her vag? I mean there's option for both. Having done my first play-through blind as a female later turned "shemale/futa", I removed her dick and later mine and got a error during the training part with her.

So, if I understand this right: You removed her dick when you bought her, and then whilst you were still training her you removed your own dick? For fuck sake.

Hallon

Sep 1, 2017
So, if I understand this right: You removed her dick when you bought her, and then whilst you were still training her you removed your own dick? For fuck sake.
I got bored, and I thought you could later add it back to her.