Ancient Ruins (DM LF 1 Player)

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
Hi there! I have recently gotten my hands on the first book of the Ruins of Azlant adventure path for pathfinder. And I have loved the premise of it so much that I wish to run another sexualized RP game using it.

The basis of the campaign is that the PC is a settler on board a ship who's founding a new colony on islands in the Arcadian sea. Thing is, these islands are formerly mountains, smashed mostly beneath the sea by a meteor several thousand years ago. And there are ruins underwater to explore. Of course, there's a lot more to it than just that, after all, what game would be all that great without a good antagonist? And this one has a nice, shadowy, tentacled antagonist. And it doesn't want people digging into these ancient magical ruins with all of their advanced hidden magics and technologies.

As of right now, I'm just looking for one player for this campaign, and it'd be on roll20 in chat. I do use several homerules and things to tweak the PF system for balance to my taste and a lust system for sexual purposes.

Sexually, you can expect the campaign to contain rape, non-con, tentacles, mind-affecting stuff, futa, oviposition/pregnancy and BDSM at a minimum, and likely will also contain lactation, orgasm denial, transformation, tech (machine/robot sex), and coercion. I'd also like to include, but up for debate, more extreme stuff like nipple fucking, soft vore and the like. There will be no scat or pedo stuff. Additionally, the PC should be a switch or domme, and either female or futa. While the PC will get raped (so you should be ok with that), they should also be on top.

Contact my AIM at herpdurp@live.com (tis a real one, yes.)

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
I had sent an email to the address you gave and was just wondering if the spot was filled since I did not get a response from you.