Anapaiahe's Adventure's

Oct 9, 2016
Orpah= Or-puh
Anapaiahe= Ah-na-pie-ah

The Orpah family was once associated with some of the most influential names in the galaxy, until one day the fame and fortune was snatched away by death when the Orpah family head, Jeovana, passed away. The group scattered after a family civil war, resulting in the complete bankruptcy of the company and the loss of any and all assets which once belonged to them.

One person was able to escape before the worse of the feud reached her sector, a young woman named Anapaiahe, the 26th child.

Spoiled, greedy, pompous, narcissistic, smug, and incredibly stupid, many things describe Anapaiahe before the fall of her family. From her birth to her present age, the idea of something not being obtainable with a snap of a finger was unheard of, never working a day in her life as she lived in luxury. Now having escaped with a small ship, and enough money to budget an entire year’s worth of fuel. She must find a way to earn back a fortune to her name.

Will she obtain the power and wealth she once had? Or will her severe lack of knowledge and common sense to the galaxy outside her mansion leave her with nothing but a whore house branding?

The right side has her with a smug, demeaning look of superiority as looks down on you as an inferior being. The left side is you completely blowing her fucking mind away.
20170615_004209.jpg

Anapaiahe was originally a very normal girl in her growing stages, until she grew a taste for an alien cuisine that contained an ingredient which heavily modified human estrogen hormones. During her puberty stages, she consumed unhealthy amounts of this dish, resulting in her height stopping growth at 156cm from her predicted 182cm.

The other side effects were the vast growth of her breasts, her nipples puffing out to such a size that they poke out from her clothes. An uncontrollable amount of milk production during arousal. An increase in hip, butt, and thigh size, and an extremely high fertility rate. The irony that the dish in question originates from a species of slim, tall, male only asexual aliens, where the dish serves as a relaxant.

Despite these unnatural changes to her body, Anapaiahe has been completely oblivious to their effects. Assuming the various stares she gets from her servants simple admiration of her status rather then the fact her stress ball sized nipples were trying desperately to burst through her shirt.

this picture has no nipples, because I was still trying to figure out whether she was gonna have inverts or not
20170616_033524.jpg

The galaxy has produced some very top heavy humanoid species, resulting in the creation of perfect form fitting clothing that presses onto the skin like a thin, comfortable blanket.

The design of her shirt, a custom made of a human brand for her use, is a white, thin, silk like material that is slippery to the touch, waterproof, with pointed shoulders, built in sleeves and finger-less gloves. When not worn, it seems like a hair cutting cape, until a fingerprint scanner built into the inside of the collar activates the compression, form fitting Anapaiahe like the picture below. However, despite many attempts by her mother, the embarrassingly large nipple outlines were to large to hide, and with Anapaiahe's intense refusal to wear garments underneath her clothes besides the body leggings, her mother simply gave up on the idea, assuming no harm would come of it if she never left the mansion anyways, where she would be safe from any ruffian with impure motives.

20170616_033419.jpg

The body leggings function exactly like the shirt, the only difference is that they are not very durable. Though durable enough to stretch around Anapaiahe's body with extended wear, ripping the fabric with strong hands, or fierce stretching will result in torn fabric. As such, peseudo use as a condom is ill advised, as the fabric will tear and pour out the contents like a water balloon.

She initially put the suit on like normal leggings, until we get to the chest area, where Anapaiahe puts her breasts in a large, bag like portion. pressing the compression button on her belly button as the fabric hugs against the body.

The bodysuit has built in soles at the bottom of the feet, slightly elevated at the back in a low heel like style.
20170616_034629.jpg

Just an idea I had, based off the backstory I gave one of my Steele characters Anahita. Now I'm turning that shit into an original piece, where instead of a long, erotic story, I'm thinking of doing shorter paragraphs, coupled with a picture associated with that paragraph, an erotic picture book I guess it would be. Instead of having a structured, linear plot. These are gonna be more like, what if scenarios, potential bad ends that could occur in her plot to get rich.

See when a super nice character gets hit with bad karma, I feel kinda bad, like sure in real life shit happens to everyone regardless right? But in my fiction and fantasies, I like good things happening to people who save kittens, and bad things happening to people who kick kittens or some other cute, defenseless animal/creature/baby/body pillow. So I made Anapaiahe, a big ass, racist, smug, blonde, busty bitch whose just kind of a REALLY big asshole.

This is a project I'm planning on updating regardless in my own time, something to give me a central character to draw erotic scenes with, as the other character I was using for that was redesigned for the non erotic adventure story. However the reason I'm posting it HERE, is because I've been lurking around the TiT's community for about a year now, and as thanks for giving me cool shit to fap and laugh to, just thought I'd share this with you guys, and if it generates enough interest, I'll update this with more frequent posts instead of keeping the pictures private for my own practice.

Just tell me what you guys think, even if it's just one guy/girl whose interested in this, I don't wanna leave you hanging an shit, so I'll update that shit just for you, like a little public secret home dawg

There will be lactation, gang bangs, titfucking, oral, spitroasts, cum inflation, cum outta mouth, lots of that kinky shit.

I will however not be doing guro, vore, gigant, fury, scat, petrification, and all those things similar to that, just not my thing.

As you can also tell, I like really big breasts, and really thicc characters. Anapaiahe is extra thicc because of the fact the penises are gonna average out like 8-9 inches, and there will be scenes where she'll have to titfuck something that can stick out alot of meat even after she smothers that shit.

First scene is probably gonna be an oral/paizuri scene, might be a shota with a gigantic penis, might be an onahole she gets tricked into working, who knows, the answer might surprise you ( ͡°Ɛ ͡°)

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiZero