Anal Inconsistency with Anno & Syri

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So anyone else find it weird how Anno, who is an anal novice as it were, can take bigger things up her ass, to the hilt, than Syri, a "galactic buttslut of the highest order" can?

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I *imagine* it's because Fen coded Syri and Geddy coded Follower Anno, and Geddy doesn't generally assign capacity limits to NPCs.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Or it could be cuz anno has Kaede and regularly gets into threesomes and generally getting stuffed whereas Syri prefers pitching to catching

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I *imagine* it's because Fen coded Syri and Geddy coded Follower Anno, and Geddy doesn't generally assign capacity limits to NPCs.

Actually, Anno (both Tarkus and follower variants) and Syri both have sex scenes that check for their anal capacities, though I'm not sure if all their anal-related scenes are covered--regardless, Anno does have a bigger anal capacity than Syri by 30 cubic inches, as far as their character sheets are set up, but Syri's butt looser than Anno's by 2 levels and Anno starts off as an anal virgin.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Or it could be cuz anno has Kaede and regularly gets into threesomes and generally getting stuffed whereas Syri prefers pitching to catching

Though she is stuffed in her cooch not in her butt, which is what we're talking about here.

Anno does have a bigger anal capacity than Syri by 30 cubic inches, as far as their character sheets are set up, but Syri's butt looser than Anno's by 2 levels and Anno starts off as an anal virgin.

That capacity might be even larger than you think since those 30 cubic inches are added before any looseness, wetness or elasticity is added into the equation and Anno also gets extra looseness after her first time, reducing the difference to Syri to 1 level.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I personally love the possibilities this shows for their (potentially, don't think they've been written yet) 3some scenes. 

ZulCoringa

Oct 27, 2015
Genetics... as sisters, anno and syri have the same capacity, but [SPOILER ALERT] Syri got also her ass swapped in the warp gate, actually she has a male and small capacity butthole.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
off-topic - is there a possibility one day, who knows, for syri to get her pussy back?

.....Seriously!

Can't you people get a hint?  

I'm pretty sure the reason why Syri will never get her pussy back is because people kept pestering about it.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
off-topic - is there a possibility one day, who knows, for syri to get her pussy back?

I would enjoy it, but it's almost certainly not happening.  And the more you ask the more certain it becomes.

This also applies to essentially everything regarding asking writers to do things.  Pestering will get you nowhere.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

.....Seriously!

Can't you people get a hint?  

I'm pretty sure the reason why Syri will never get her pussy back is because people kept pestering about it.

Wait, was it planned that it was NOT going to happen regardless, or was it going to happen but then Savin got sick and tired of everyone begging for it and then decided to go like,"Fuck you, now you're not getting it"?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, was it NOT going to happen regardless, or was it going to happen but then Savin got sick and tired of everyone begging for it and then decided to go like,"Fuck you, now you're not getting"?

It probably wasn't going to happen.  The begging certainly doesn't help.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wait, was it NOT going to happen regardless, or was it going to happen but then Savin got sick and tired of everyone begging for it and then decided to go like,"Fuck you, now you're not getting"?

*shrugs*

I may be mistaken, but that's the gist got. I think that I remember that at one point of the early talks about SyriQuest that Savin mentioned something about getting her pussy back and be forced to return her male bits but grow male bits of her own, though now after a bunch of pestering it got converted into "She'll get her pussy back in the form of a bionahole".

At this point, all I'm hoping for is when that's implemented that she'll feel what the bionahole feels with the help of sci-fi tech.

Regardless, this thread has been derailed long enough. Okay?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
This turned into a really bad thread really fast. Refrain.

And don't make apology posts either.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I just want Savin to come in to confirm which one is it, was it planned or was it denied?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
*grumble* I never asked for this...

8rcekqRCZ18gy1WcT1EwhkFux8G45ANhsHTO8QB2GQKN.jpg

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Now back to my original topic! 

So...  since this "inconsistency" has been, apparently, caused inadvertently, should I report this as a "bug" or not?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Genetics... as sisters, anno and syri have the same capacity, but [SPOILER ALERT] Syri got also her ass swapped in the warp gate, actually she has a male and small capacity butthole.

Well that would be a very awkward answer, since it would mean that fella Syri swapped parts with had a hella fine ass. 

Status
Not open for further replies.