An old question about old content. (convocation of mirrors I think?) so maybe spoilers.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Ok so I've never done this and there's one simple reason for it. Sigrune. I don't want to just go over and beat people up cause there's a thing behind them. I read on the wiki, though I don't know how accurate it is. that there'd be a way to peacefully get by her. I guess I don't want to lock myself out of whatever might come from that even if years away and it just doesn't feel right to me to just be a dick while tryin to be a paladin who's generally good but maybe a little too horny.

So I figure it's not a priority, or maybe not even going to be a thing which in that case oh well I'll live without the blue magic stuff at the end of the day but I'm just curious about it. Partly cause learning moves does sound neat in general. But what can you do.

There is always the chance I just missed it there as I missed that Cait's tits could still grow another size for like a year or something...

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There'll be a way around her peacefully. It'll be found in the optional area, Tychris, which won't be added for some time yet. There will also be literally no difference in content between fighting her or not; you gain or lose nothing by just fighting her.