An Apprentice's Corruption

What do you want to be her first summon?

• Horned Imp

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Pixie

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Water Mephit

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019

Introduction
I am Cecilia Winterbright, apprentice librarian and star pupil at the Dawnlight Academy for Magic. While sorting through books, a peculiar tome landed in my hands; the grimoire written by the Archmage of the Lost City of Nulne. I have decided, against better judgement, to begin my research into this text, with the assistance of some younger students who look up to me. I understand undertaking this endeavor may cause me to undergo some side effects, which may alter me both physically and mentally. That's why I've decided to record not only what is in the grimoire, but any of the side effects it has upon me, labeling them as "Corruption."

[Current Corruption: 0%]
[Text Researched: 0%]

Cracking my fingers, with a journal and quill on one side and the grimoire on the other, I begin my research project.

Day One
Having read through the initial introductory speech about the secrets contained in this tome, I can conclude that this is definitely the real grimoire, not only from the language used, but also alphabet, age of the paper, and cross-references from other documents found from Nulne. While the language is quite flowery, it is clear that it is a warning to not read it unless you desire to face dire consquences. I am not put off, however, as most Archmages put something like that in everything they write so that people don't read their books and learn their secrets. So, I've decided to press on.

[Current Corruption: 0%]
[Text Researched: 1%]

Day Two

The first chapter is, predictably, concerned with the fundamentals of casting magic. However, interestingly, rather than drawing energy from Etherium crystals, the Archmage of Nulne used magic drawn from outside the Material plane, although it is difficult to ascertain what plane the Archmage drew their power from. I also have run into the first signs of my so-called "Corruption", as while sitting in class, I couldn't help but imagine how my teacher would look naked. While I was able to push it away for the time being, I did take a moment later to deal with my issues.

[Current Corruption: 1%]
[Text Researched: 4%]

Day Three

The second chapter is a fair bit longer and spicier-I had to go through a few tissues while writing my notes, although thankfully none of it got on them. It concerns the summoning of extra-planar entities. Reading it, I can conclude that the Archmage of Nulne was an impressive caster, as they were able to summon beings from any of the planes. This implies that they were drawing magic from every plane of existence, rather than one. This is an amazing feat in and of itself; no wonder there was the warning. Even though it does not go into the specifics for each realm, it does point out several tips for summoning from certain planes, which line up with other tomes.

The Corruption has also gotten more significant, as while taking notes in classes, my eyes lingered towards my teachers chest, and I imagined how soft and squishy they'd be. I quickly snapped out of such idiotic thoughts, of course, and got to paying more attention, even if it is true she has a considerably large bust. Latter that day, I also have noticed my canines get longer and my ears grow pointier. My nipples and glans are also much more sensitive, and I've been having erotic dreams about the librarian. While things have been progressing slowly, I am definitely noticing some differences.

[Current Corruption: 5%]
[Text Researched: 9%]

Day Four

The third chapter concerns the summoning of hands and other grasping appendages. I must admit that, while reading this, I was quite turned on, as while there are definitely practical applications for these spells, their usage could extend into many other things. Most notably was the passage on tentacles, and how they could be used to restrain people like ropes. Because of this, I have written down the spell work and am planning on taking a day to engage in experimental research.

The Corruption continues; during a lecture, instead of taking notes on the nature of constructs, I took notes on what the size of my teachers bra must be. I Thankfully, I was able to hide that, but it would've been quite embarrassing if someone saw it. I have also noticed that my testicles have gotten heavier and that my shaft is a couple inches longer, being about seven and a half inches in length, from five and a half. I also have noticeable fangs and pointy ears, and recently have started to grow a tail.

[Current Corruption: 8%]
[Text Researched: 11%]

Day Five

I've performed a few tests and managed to, after hours of failed tests and re-examining the book for hints, I managed to successfully summon a single tentacle. Without thinking, I touched it. The sensation was, to say the least, quite exhilarating-warm and slippery, it slide between my fingers, rubbing against the palm of my hand. Taking a moment of pleasure, I dismissed the summoned tentacle, allowing it to go back to whence it came.

The Corruption has started to become as serious problem, as during class I started touching myself. No one noticed and I was able to stop myself the moment I started, but I am worried an incident like that might happen again. I also have noticed my tongue is a few inches longer, and I have transparent scales on my arms and legs. My dick has continued to grow, to about a length of nine inches. Because of this, I've had to replace my underwear for something that could...accommodate for further growth.

[Current Corruption: 11%]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorr The Great

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Day Six

After performing the basic spellwork, I've decided to do something a bit more complex. Having one of students volunteer for this experiments, I asked them to strip off their clothes, before summoning multiple tentacles to restrain them. I then record their thoughts on how they felt. They stated that, while initially they were scared, the sensation from the tentacles gripping their limb, rubbing against their sensitive hands and feet. Physically, they were quite aroused, with their nipples erect and vagina dripping wet. Upon their request, I used my newly elongated tongue to eat them out, as well as teased their sensitive clitoris. After they came, I unsummoned the tentacles and after making sure they were alright, gave them a kiss and helped them get their robe back on.

Since I've decided to not go out today, I've managed to not embarrass myself, but I did take a walk around the dorms and noticed an illusory hole in the wall, a common spell used to disguise glory holes. After taking a look to see no one was around to see, I lifted my robes up and slid my length into it. As soon as I did, I felt a pair of plump lips wrap around it. I am somewhat ashamed to admit it, but I lasted about ten seconds before I came, pumping cum down their throat for about half a minute before I was all done. Pulling out, it was clear I had given them a significant load, and decided to slide them a pair of golds for their trouble.

Physically, I've noticed my tail is longer, and my eyes are tinged purple. I also have noticed my backside has gotten plumper and hips are wider, giving me an hourglass figure. As for my dick, it's about eleven inches in length. Not only that, but the scales have spread over my thighs and shoulder.

[Current Corruption: 15%]

Day Seven

I've decided to focus my time on working in the library, to take a break from my project. I couldn't help but notice the librarian give me a few looks, although she didn't say anything out of the ordinary to me. I suppose that's fine-my transformation, while visible, is still not so drastic that I'm unrecognizable as myself, and she seems to not really care as long as I do what I'm suppose to. Sorting through the books, I reached a meditative state, and was able to clear my mind of erotic thoughts and carry out my duties just as I had a week ago when I started this project.

However, I still underwent a change-my scales have turned white and my tongue is blue. Not only that, but I have a pair of bumps underneath my hair, as well as on my back. If I'm to guess, the book is transforming me into some sort of draconic creature. While I don't take any issue with this, I do wonder why such a transformation would occur when there are any other number of beings I could become. Regardless, there is no stopping what is going to happen, so there is no reason for me to worry about losing face.

[Current Corruption: 16%]
Day Eight

I've read the tome's fourth chapter, which was concerned with summoning creatures from the "imp" family. According to the book, they are found in the demon realms, elemental planes, and fae wylds. It states that, for the most part, imps have simple needs and are easy to maintain. It states that, while strong in numbers, alone they are weak, due to their diminutive size, but are elusive and quick, with plenty of magical tricks up their sleeve. It advices that, if one is to summon a being from another plane, imps are the ideal candidate for your first summon.

I've decided to take that advice, and have narrowed it down to a few options for my first summon. They are as follows:

The "True"/Horned Imp
-Plane: Demon Realm
-Family: Imp
-Appearance: A 2-3 foot tall humanoid with sharp teeth, horns, bat-wings, and a tail ending in a spade-like tip. They usually have red skin and black hair with bright yellow eyes.
-Desires: Sex, Attention
-Magical Abilities: Invisibility, fire immunity, lust venom
-Weakness(es): Alcoholic, vulnerable to silver, easily frightened

The Pixie
-Plane: Fae Wyld
-Appearance: A 1-2 foot tall humanoid with insectoid wings, pointy ears, and iridescent eyes. They come in many different colors and are generally slender.
-Desires: Fun
-Magical Abilities: Invisibility, healing dust, fairy dust
-Weakness(es): Iron blocks magic, can't handle alcohol, can't lie

Water Mephit
-Plane: Elemental plane of Water
-Appearance: A 1-2 foot tall humanoid with blue or sea-green scales, leathery wings, and fins. Is always wet, no matter what.
-Desires: Food
-Magical Abilities: Water manipulation, fire immunity
-Weakness(es): Weak to cold spells, not very smart

As for my corruption, it the bumps on my head have developed into little horns and the bumps on back into little wings. Not only that, but I've developed a sheathe for my lengthy cock. I got so horny while studying, that I asked my roommate to handle my urges from under the table while I looked through the book. Thankfully, she agreed, and I was able to pump quite a large volume of cum down her throat. By the time I had finished, she had a belly. She says she's fine with it, however, and that if I need help again she'll be there.

[Current Corruption: 20%]

Last edited: