Amazon race requires having a vagina without the game mentioning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Screenshot 2024-02-04 035201.png

These are the requirements for Steele qualifying for being an Amazon. There's no mention of Steele requiring to have a vagina, which is currently the case. A male identifying Steele with a vagina, for example, does count as an Amazon.

Maybe I'm wrong but I was under the impression that "Amazon" was dependant as to which gender Steele identifies as.

Reactions: Loveless

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
It's late for me, kind of brain tired. Getting Amazon of any kind is exactly as you show.

Genders get their own spin on the name.

Am I missing something?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Genders get their own spin on the name.
Well, no.

They only do so, as long as Steele has a vagina, which there is no mention of in the game as you can see in the attached screenshot. A Steele that doesn't have one, yet identifies as the female gender (not sex), can't be an Amazon, nor get the amazonian prefix to their race.

I attached a savefile. Character is a goo creature so you can see for yourself what happens when you add and remove vaginas.

Besides:
Steele's appearance doesn't automatically update after leaving the goo menu. It's necessary to leave the appearance tab first and then click on it again for it to update. You can treat that as a separate bug report if you like.

Attachments

• Bicci (T) - 1Hrs 12Mins, 45560 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Loveless

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Adjusted for the next release.

Originally, the amazon race was just flavor text for vagina-havers, so there is a restriction to just having a vagina. But I guess, since giving the player an option to choose and tailor their species output, I'll go ahead and open up the amazon race to be for characters who have a vagina or are considered feminine by the game, non-strict (so you can apply your gender preference and that should also count). I've also added the pre-requisite conditions to the Genetic Makeup list for clarity.

Reactions: Bast
Status
Not open for further replies.