Amazon race overriding secondary race for specific dialogue

AFoolOP

Jun 12, 2023
I've been increasing my frostwyrm trait score for the unique dialogue with the frostwyrm. Though, due to having all the traits for the amazon, I have to fully change all of Steele's features to actually trigger it (even though it says I'm an Amazonian Frostwyrm)

Reactions: Primename

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

I think the dialogue is supposed to refer to Steele as "human" if their race is "frostwyrm". Of so, the race name should now be stripped down before being compared, so "amazonian frostwrym" will be considered as "frostwyrm".

If there is a specific part of dialogue that is an issue, do highlight it and I'll review it.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I've been increasing my frostwyrm trait score for the unique dialogue with the frostwyrm. Though, due to having all the traits for the amazon, I have to fully change all of Steele's features to actually trigger it (even though it says I'm an Amazonian Frostwyrm)
I was wondering why I didn't get Valrynn freaking out over me.

You don't have to change everything, just reduce the tone, thickness, and height by a lot. Then grind it back up. Illaria is great for the muscle tone, and the vending machines sell height changing items for a dirt cheap price, but thickness doesn't seem to be as easily reduced.