Amara has a Bad end?

Karu

Feb 8, 2016
I tried several times ansering with all the options, but I don't get the bad end with Amara in final boss' fight. How can I get it?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Did Kara blow herself up? If she did, you have to tell Amara that you're just in it for the money (or demand half the payment up front).

If you lost to Amara, and Kara didn't blow herself & Amara up, then there's probably a bug somewhere if you're returned to your ship.

Karu

Feb 8, 2016
Did Kara blow herself up? If she did, you have to tell Amara that you're just in it for the money (or demand half the payment up front).

If you lost to Amara, and Kara didn't blow herself & Amara up, then there's probably a bug somewhere if you're returned to your ship.

I said that I'm here for money, then refuse and lose and I return to the ship and Kara dies, the other option, betray, I get the money and return to the ship.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Ah, my bad. Apparently it's enough that you didn't demand money or sex beforehands from Kara (back when you were starting the quest). Saying that you're only there to help Kara would allow you to get the Noble Sacrifice version even if you asked for money or sex. I was parsing it wrong to think you'd need both conditions, not one or the other.

So, basically, before agreeing to the quest, say you don't trust Kara, then demand either money or sex. Then, when asked by Amara, pick any option but "just helping Kara", then lose the fight.

I should note though that the Bad End from losing to Amara is the basically same as the Bad End for losing to any of the other pirates excepting Khan. There are just a few different lines.