Amara Faell threesome not triggering?

Draken1212

Jun 15, 2020
Hello. I was going about unlocking all the scenes I missed but I can't seem to get this scene to trigger. I can't seem to get Shade to send me the email. I've completed KQ2. Shade's also living on Uveto and I'm in a relationship with her. According to the wiki, these should be the only prerequisites I require.

However, I've been flying between Uveto and other planets for almost a month in-game but I still can't seem to get the Shade email. Am I simply doing something wrong or is the email RNG? Perhaps my luck has just been very, very bad? The annoying thing about this is that I could have swornI've gotten this before on another save file but I don't have access to that one atm.

Thanks in advance!

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Are you trying to trigger it by flying between planets? Cause you get the email by running around Uveto outside of Irestead.

Reactions: Ferwul73

Draken1212

Jun 15, 2020
Are you trying to trigger it by flying between planets? Cause you get the email by running around Uveto outside of Irestead.

*sigh*

Yes, I thought that the email will only come after exiting from the ship on Uveto. Thank you so much for clearing that up.

Nightaa

Apr 22, 2021
I can't get the scene to trigger
Met Shade at Myrellion, flirted with her, did sex, Made alliance with Taivra, choose to reveal the truth
On uveto, I chose the lover option, did run in uveto wild, didn't get email