Am I missing something with Lust-based weapons?

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe I'm missing some sort of mechanic or something behind them, but for the most part Lust-based weaponry doesn't seem to be all that effective - sure it consistently hits for Lust Damage, but that damage tends to be rather pitiful compared to a Tease Attack even with minimal Sexiness boosts.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
From what I can tell about L-based weapons, is that they are kind of pitiful.
Is better to keep damage dealing weapons for HP instead in case of enemies who are immune to L-based attacks.
If you want to deal more damage with lust, I would recommend items/gear that boosts overall tease attacks.
Or even the bimbo Siegwulfe NPC you can get for your ship.
You can equip her as an Accessory, and during battle she does tease attacks for very small amounts of damage (like 3-10 damage I think?).

For all we know though, later on L-based weapons will get an overhaul or have new ones added that are OP if used right.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Lust weaponry was constantly nerfed hard as time went on, to the point they're pretty much absolutely useless at this point..

You're better off just leveling up your tease.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Whole lust system in battle needs to be revamped, and in terms of combat at least it's next on the slate (Or I'm basically hoping, so Fazian's dance routines will have a point at fucking last.)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Lust weapons were neutered (again) during the recent weapon rebalence. They won't be viable until we get another revamp of some sort to give them a buff, direct or indirect.

Signup

Nov 26, 2015
Do lust based weapons like the goovolver or bimboleum emitter benefit from high sexiness?
The wiki says sexiness does "Bonus lust damage dealt with lust-based attacks, namely teasing."
Since the way lust based weapons work is that they deal tease damage, am I correct in assuming that they also benefit from high sexiness?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be nice if we could get back the ability to do multiple attacks with em.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Lust weapons got "balanced" (nerfed because they were too strong but a big effort to actually balance them wasn't undertaken) but tease attacks are still untouched so the whole thing is lopsided.