Alypia's Content Corner

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Boop!

I dunno if y'all are interested in this kind of thing, but I helped skoo out with some more Freja stuff in this most recent patch! Any of y'all get a chance to play the visit to the valkyries?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Took me a while to realize the time element needed to proc the valkyrie content (kept trying to see if it came up in Anni/Lumia's talk options and might have gotten a bit distracted with blueberry popsicle) but yep, finally got it. Bonus points for it being Bimbochamp so lots of fun watching her explain to Freja how there's a whole castle full of the bestest sun mommies.

Might give her a bit of an existential crisis in the future though. She's going to be kidnapping damsels because of the dragon in her and then rescuing them from herself because we're teaching her that's what she's supposed to do. Very cute scene. xD

• Love
Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Took me a while to realize the time element needed to proc the valkyrie content (kept trying to see if it came up in Anni/Lumia's talk options and might have gotten a bit distracted with blueberry popsicle) but yep, finally got it. Bonus points for it being Bimbochamp so lots of fun watching her explain to Freja how there's a whole castle full of the bestest sun mommies.
Bimbo Champ is the bestest bean, as always!

Did y'all manage to get the variants? The initial visit is always the same but there are some different versions that you can get on return visits.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Doing the valk visit now on my valk character and it is amazing, so adorable I could melt.

Looking forward to seeing all the variations, especially my bimbo valk.

• Love

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Mostly been split too many ways, but I do like to keep Lumia's servants performing their duty as mothers to the people...

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I could gush about these kinds of events for ages, it's definitely my kinda thing.

I loved the bimbo variance, Like a bajjilion aunts, the big hug at the end of the obstacle course with Freja's muffled response. Fantastic.

The book reading with Freja put me in mind of looking after kids in real life, the need to burn off energy even if you're totally engaged with a book or video game felt very true to life.