Alpha Build 0.1.0 Fire Fox doesn't run the game

Somename

Dec 31, 2018
Ur mum's bed
In the title I say "Alpha Build 0.1.0 " but I've been having this problem sense I first started playing this game (which was the beta public release). The game loads... And then nothing. There's nothing but the blank background and invisible buttons. From my best guess the buttons work as they should but there's no text or images at all. No matter if I restart my computer, update Firefox- anything! Nothing I do has ever gotten this game to work in Firefox. All this time I've played in Internet Explorer but now I can't get Kiyoko. Unless there's something I'm missing- there's no reason for this to not to be working and I'm at my wits end about it.

I don't know how to enter the developer console nor can I find anything on it.

(I'm sorry if this isn't enough information to go off of. It's the best I can do.)

Attachments

• whyyy.PNG
    whyyy.PNG
    459.9 KB · Views: 4

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I can't do anything without knowing what the console says. You can open it by pressing ctrl+shift+j. Then if there are any red messages just past them here.

Also, try disabling all plugins and then opening a private browser session and playing that way.

It's also possible you disabled JavaScript somehow.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yeah that error is unrelated too. It's just from pressing j to open the developer console.I have no idea what the issue is and it seems like you're the only one having it. I'd recommend trying Chrome.

Somename

Dec 31, 2018
Ur mum's bed
Well. On one hand I'm happy it's working, but on the other I'm still frustrated I couldn't get it to work on Firefox but instead had to download a whole nother browser. But fuck it. I luckily I don't have to restart with the save file feature you guys have implemented. So- in the end- I don't have much to complain about. Thank you for the assistance.