All TFs in Xianxia Mod?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So far i believe its just Engvaline's stuffs, mara fruit (plant) and chill peppers (winter wolf/fenrir)

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
First off I wanted just note that Savin may sooner or later jump in with his preach about wrong section.

SAVIN IF YOU SEE THIS POST WOULD YOU KINDLY USE YOUR DEV POWERS TO MOVE THIS THREAD TO MODS SECTION?

And to continue on thread subject: Mantis, Phoenix, Unicorn, Alicorn (probably sooner or later will rename it to something not sounding as MLP-ish), Gorgon, Winter Wolf, Plant, Centaur (as in typical centuar appearance), Scylla (not that nun npc named Scylla but octopus-morph one TF) and Manticore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zat and Agrok

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
^MaraFruit. Purchasable in the 4'th TF-store He’Xin’Dao.
Probably a drop from the tentacle-plants as well I guess.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Oh boy that topic is way out of date... talk about a necro but since we at it ill drop a list of Xianxia current exclusive new tf.

Scylla, True demon, Devil, Manticore, Alraune, Raiju, Thunderbird, Gargoyle, hellcat, elf, Salamander(more advanced then Revamp), Melkie, Yeti, Kitsune(Revamped), Orc, Oni, Hinezumi, Mantis, Orca killer whale, Siren(actual real siren not just subspecies), Unicorn, Bicorn, Vouivre, Couatl, Medusa, Hydra, Bear, Panda, Jabberwock, Cheshire cat, Sphinx, Nekomata, Displacer beast, Dark slime, Goblin(Revamped), Crab(In development), Werewolf, Fenrir, Wolf, bat and Vampire.

Do take note this is less then 50% of the number of the TF contained in documents and that X is a constantly evolving project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kharuhk

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Umhumm. I don't think Melkies, Dark Slime or Hydra from that list is in yet. This is from poking at the player.as for recognized forms.

I saw some mentions in the files of Melkies quite a few versions ago, but don't think it was ever implemented in a finished manner? And Hydra is something brand new hopefully slated for next release I hope? (Can't say for certain since I'm not on the xx discord)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Hydra is in the work atm. Melkie is being delayed to winter(orm likes seasonals) Dark slime is partialy in but still under work as we implement the Ebon Labyrinth.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hydra TF is now officialy in. Dark Slime TF is partial in (it getting added with rework of slime tf in general). Next TF that may be on the backlog to be added (with some other ones) is… Gazer TF.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was bug for few days and now it's fixed. Just need to redownload 0.8n4a build.

And to keep it on topic: list of tf's could been also i eman should be on wiki but we always had problems with making it up to date (thou it not as troubouled as our sister mod Revamp/UEE wiki).

Ganymade Selene

Mar 14, 2021
At version 0.8 o2 I have some problem where Minotaur Testicles (Final Form) perks can't be learn. The description say i doesn't fill the requirements of being Minotaur Race while the previous perks meet my requirements as Minotaur Race.

Also Chilly Pepper just turn me into a Wolf Boy/Girl even in the racial score are Winter Wolf: 10. Normal face but only have wolf canines. The problematic "Partially fur covered in your arm, leg" which I don't know why when my previous safe file are fully covered with fur

Would you made some difference where you make development from a very human like to a full anthromorphic animal TF like Katherine or Amily with full covered fur and animal face not some cutie Demi-Human.

I'm dying for FURRY SHIT

Ganymade Selene

Mar 14, 2021
Also if you see Kitteh UEE mod you can see the TF they make are good. When you have a fur covered your body, having a dragon tail would make the tail covered in a fur instead of scale which are more natural and make sense. Unfortunately I just bored in Kitteh mod because there's no much thing to achieve especially the perks and Ascension. And it would be good if you can make a TF more smooth with various possibility like I mention for the upcoming version, just my opinion