All about that mouse(pure anal jojo lustier sex scenes)

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Hi im new to the forum but im a veteran c.o.c player. I absolutely love this been playing for several many years. I can't get enough of it! This game has spurred some of my most erotic dreams. Did I say I love this game? Cause I love this game!!!! Anyway I was soooooooooooooo happy when it became possible to fuck jojo without having to rape him. If any of you game makers read this. I was wondering if you could (in pure anal mode)maybe give jojo at least a couple more sex scenes and maybe make them a little more like arians sex scenes but sluttier. Maybe even make it possible to have a 3 way with PC and Arian and maybe even an all out anal orgy with all male/harm followers. That would be fricken awesome! Like I said I can't get enough of this game. It rules!!! I know it seem like im asking alot but maybe make it so jojo after he denounces his vows of celibacy PC can give him lust drafts to get an even lustier scene oh and maybe even let it be possible to give him transformatives too (purified succubus milk, il_drafts,lust drafts ,ect. Again you guys are awesome the game is amazing I love it always have. P.s. if you could do this it would be really really really really fricken awesome!!!!!!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The game is already complete. If you're that interested, ask mod people to add such scenes or write them and submit them to mod creators.