Akbal & Roxanne Poisontail Big Butt scenes

Cruach

Jul 24, 2016
There is a scene variant for each of these NPCs that you only get if your champion have a big butt, anyone remember all the requirements? Pretty sure I've gotten to max hip/ass ratio and still nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Akbal: 13+ butt rating, below 80 tone, never resisted him, submitted more than 5 times.

Roxanne: 13+ butt rating, 50 tone or below, not first loss, 50% chance.

Reactions: Cruach

DarkWatcher

Nov 18, 2016
USA
Tone can also be called 'thickness' or 'muscle tone'. It's basically how fit you look, independent from how strong your character actually is, and there are two separate stats. One is how fat you are, and the other is how much muscle definition your character has. There's a few things that can shift it up and down, you can generally find out what in the CoC wiki but its not 100% obvious sometimes. For example, LaBova increases thickness, and decreases tone. Meanwhile, a Fox Jewel exclusively decreases muscle tone, without increasing thickness. Off the top of my head, I believe there are several foods you can buy in the Tel'Adre bakery to increase thickness, and a specific training type in the Gym increases muscle tone. Hope that helps you find the stuff you need.