Aina preg (submitted for edits!!)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure how I feel about this. I would have liked to see Aina more flustered. She seems a little too level headed (relatively speaking of course).

But idk I'm weird so maybe it's just me.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
I don't think Fenoxo is gonna approve of the part in the 1 comfort scene where Steele fingers Aina to orgasm while the kids are watching a movie in the same room, even if they are unaware. While I think the premis of getting your lover of while someone else is there unaware of what is going on is hot as hell, the kids part is to much, especially with a character like Aina.

Besides feeling a litle rushed it's looking good so far, though, if I may ask, where is the pregcare, the pregnant bellyrubs, the helpful draining of full breasts through oral stimuli.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm gonna have to wait til power is restored, trying to do edits with a phone is proving impossible. I can't even reload the doc now.

F

Franks

I agree with Kiera. Kids being involved in sexual acts, even if they're just in the room while it's happening and unaware, is a huge turnoff. At least for me.

Aside from that, I wouldn't worry too much about it lacking content as long as Fen approves - you can always add more content later.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I thought this was already submitted. I believe there was a screenshot of Savin's or Fenoxo's Trello page or something like that and it was listed in the "Needs Edits" section.